Confessing Crushes...

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
I think she'll be reading poetry at the weding, mainll. Vogon poetry. The best kind.
I must say; Vogon poetry makes Emily Dickinson look like Dr. Seuss!! :wink:

unclematt

Reaction score
Keep it quiet but I have a crush on TotallySpiesFan from the Muppet Central Forum. :flirt:

Whatever

Reaction score
TuttertheMouse said:
I must say; Vogon poetry makes Emily Dickinson look like Dr. Seuss!! :wink:
There is nothing wrong with Emily Dickinson! She's the greatest! Now Emerson, on the other hand, probably WAS a Vogon.

Beauregard

Reaction score
unclematt said:
Keep it quiet but I have a crush on TotallySpiesFan from the Muppet Central Forum. :flirt:
This is a Mupet News Flash! Just in that unclematt has chush on Totallyspiesfan. Details at eleven.

Beauregard

Reaction score
11:00

THIS IS A MUPPET EWS FLASH

Details just in that the brilliant newbie member of Muppet Central has followed in the footsteps of the great and cute, Sarah and Scoot (not necesserily in that order.)

When asked to comment on the secret crush held by MC member Unclematt, he replied "Keep it quiet."

*whispers*

Therefore the rest of this News Report is going to be given in a whisper, whisper, whisper.

Rumors are circulating that the totaly touchdown gal TottalySpiesFan, also known as TSF or TotalySpies or Spies, may not yet know of this endering crush between herself and the aforementioned Unclematt.

That's all for now. We'll keep you updated.

unclematt

Reaction score
Beauregard, you are hilarious. I look forward to reading your posts all the time.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Thank you! (And I hope no one has let your little secret out of the bag, as that would be terrable. I'd have to go hurt anyone who did something like spread those rumors over the news)

Iluvgus

Reaction score
kermit chrush

:smile: I had a awful crush on kermit as a little girl. I wanted to marry him. Miss piggy would have killed me lol. Also the guy who played Harrison on the old show from the late 90,s popular