Confessing Fears

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I actually never saw the original Double Dare as a kid (I started watching it late), but when it made a comeback in 2000, I actually remember running out of the room whenever "pick it" came on during the obstacles because I remember hearing it "sneeze" and it really scared me. (It also didn't help how sometimes, you could see the eyes wobbling, along with the giant ear wax head).

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
My mom just told me this story about how when I was at the rehab for getting therapy when I little, there was this brass band around Christmas and was so afraid of it, I cried.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
My best friend and his sister are TERRIFIED of Coraline. Their parents showed them the film years ago because they thought it was just your average kiddy fare, but they were shocked to find out what the movie actually was. In fact, they both claim that any mention of the movie still makes them feel uneasy to this day. It never scared me though which is only because I haven't seen it. As soon as I first saw the trailers, I was like
"You know what, this film is WAY too scary and I'm never going to see it,".

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I mean, let's be honest. All Henry Selick stop motion films are creepy in some way.

Oh yeah, easily my favorite stop motion animated movie AND Tim Burton movie! God, I love that movie...
Tim Burton had no involvement in that movie.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
The Nightmare before christmas also isnt really a tim burton movie. He came up with the concept and was given producer credit, but he actually didnt work on the movie. He was too busy with batman

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I love Coraline. It is pretty creepy, but it's beautifully done and it has a great story.
I really need to re-watch it, but when I first saw it, I was what, like nine? And that spit scarred me for years. Like, it was pretty much the first horror movie I ever saw and I really didn't expect it to be that disturbing. Like, the way it was marketed on kids networks made it seem like just any old dark, mythical kids movie. There was very little implication that it would that dark, unless you had read the book.