Confessing Fears

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I don't know if anyone else has ever seen this movie, but uh....

This scene absolutely terrified me the first few times I saw it.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Oh, on the subject of another Rugrats fear I once had:

Was anyone else scared of the episode Down the Drain? Seeing Tommy's toy soldier go down the bathtub drain and Cynthia accidentally knocked into the toilet and flushed actually brought back a bad memory of accidentally knocking something into the toilet and almost flushed (I think it was the cardboard toilet paper roll, I dunno). Thankfully I was quick to catch it, but still, scary experience at the time.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I realize that it is most likely 100 percent fiction, but does anybody know whether Pathway to The Bad Place was an actual Disney film? It's a creepypasta so it's probably just a load of hogwash but I have heard that sometimes people will stick the creepypasta title on their true scary stories to make their identities remain anonymous. I watch A LOT of lost episode creepypasta readings in my spare time, but none of them have seemed quite as oddly familiar as this one. I would say that the whole False Memory Phenomenon is coming into play here but none of the other lost media-themed pastas have ever seemed so real to me. Similar stories such as Candle Cove, Happy Appy, Faith Buddies, and so on don't have the same affect to me. Every time I hear/read this one, it seems SOOOO strangely deja vu-like that I can picture almost everything the writer describes so vividly in my mind almost as if I'd seen those things in a real life movie before. Although this one has about 99% chance of being true, I figured I would ask about it's existence here because some lost media creepypastas have been confirmed to exist in the past. Rap Rat, Cry Baby Lane, and The Dawn Is Your Enemy were all believed to be made up for the longest time until they were actually uncovered and shared online. So does anyone have even the slightest possibility of seeing such a movie for real or it just me? The writer probably just based the story off of various tropes stemming from real Disney movies and jumbled them all together to make it feel eerily nostalgic. Because while some of it is certainly a bit edgy by Disney standards such as the Kitten Eater, most of the creepy stuff described in this story are things that I wouldn't put past Disney to include in a film judging by the disturbing scenes that turned up in real Disney movies before. The main thing that people point out towards why they believe the film is fictional is the fact that the word h*ll is used in the title. But when you dig deep into Disney's massive library of films, shows, and short cartoons, you will discover that Disney has in fact included the H-word in their work on a few different occasions. The forbidden H-word popped up in the infamous villain song from The Hunchback of Notre Dame for example and shoot, they even did a short called "H*ll's Bells" back in the 1920s or 30s. So while it isn't common to hear the taboo term uttered in a Disney owned property it has popped up every now and then. Also the fact that "films" includes a portrayal of Satan leads most people to deny it's existence but whenever you watch Fantasia it's obvious that Chernabog is literally supposed to be Lucifer himself under a different name. So I think it's highly possibly that this film did exist at one point but eventually faded into obscurity. So what do you think? Is this "film" a true Disney cartoon or is it just someone's fan made tall tale? Please tell me below!

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
These puppets?

Nah. If you ask me, they're not even remotely scary.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
It's funny that this thread got posted on today considering my mom and I literally just got done having a conversation about things that scared me when I was little. Which back before I was the creepypasta, Stranger Things, and horror fan you know today (although I lean towards comedy horror like Evil Dead), was practically everything. But anyway, am I the only one who was TERRIFIED of those PSAs about cancer and other diseases. The ones where it would show a dark background with loud alarm sounds blaring in the background with a man's rather stern voice saying things like,
"If you or your loved ones have cancer. Dial this number on the screen right now, don't hesitate *and then he would say whatever number just popped up on the screen*. I think the reason those commercials spooked me so much is because I would be watching something lighthearted and fun like SpongeBob when all of a sudden the commercials start up and a man starts reminding me of various deadly diseases. It's a definite shift in tone, that's for sure!