Confessing Fears

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
I completely forgot about that scene! That used to creep me out, too.

I remember from the original movie, I was kinda freaked out by the infamous boat ride scene the first few times I saw it. And for some reason, when I was little, I didn't like it when Augustus Gloop was sucked up into the tunnel (I don't mind that scene now that I'm older).

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I completely forgot about that scene! That used to creep me out, too.

I remember from the original movie, I was kinda freaked out by the infamous boat ride scene the first few times I saw it. And for some reason, when I was little, I didn't like it when Augustus Gloop was sucked up into the tunnel (I don't mind that scene now that I'm older).
I feel like both movies had their dark moments (though I'd personally argue the remake was a little darker).

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Was anyone scared of the Rugrats episode where Tommy’s mother and father were a moon along with a cloud?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Oh, when he had the fever dream?

I just found that one to be weird. But it is a good representation of fever dreams.

I remember once I had an awful fever dream that involved me being a slave on Rolf's farm in Ed, Edd 'n Eddy. :shifty:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Oh, when he had the fever dream?

I just found that one to be weird. But it is a good representation of fever dreams.

I remember once I had an awful fever dream that involved me being a slave on Rolf's farm in Ed, Edd 'n Eddy. :shifty:
It’s this video I’m talking about.