Count Von Count ON EBAY! REPORT THIS GUY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoot The Saxman

Reaction score
Yes he did.....and just like Paul Revere....and the other town cryers Shout throughout this Great land as in days of old.....Help!!! help!!!!! Please somebody do Something!!!! Quick Cookie......... It's all up to you!!!!!!!!! We all don't have the strength to carry on.....So please.....Send up the Bat Signal, Save the women and children, contact Superman....Look in the phone booths he must be in one of them, call the Green lantern, Maybe the Shadow Knowsss and if all else fails.....This Is Kipsy.....Get Me The President!!!!!

CoOKiE

Reaction score
ok, so because hes not "idenical to shape and form", its ok to make this? I THINK NOT!
he places this line "This is in NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM identical to it's likeness" but obviously its shape and form is exactly to its likeness.. n obviously this guy is stating that its his verison of SS Count.. He even states that the puppet's name is Count.

Another thing he states is "This is in NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM identical to it's likeness " So hes telling the seller, that the shape and form are what they look like because he knows the character and still made a puppet based on him. This puppet builder knew he was building a SS puppet, and he knows that hes making money off of it. I say SS Workshop's lawyers should get in touch with this guy.

Whats to stop this guy next? Hes most likly already losat accounts due to his work of, and yes i'd say its alot like stealing a bank because its ROBBERY! Hes stealing money from SS Workshop's creations.

This Character and every other character from SS have copyrights for a reason.

CoOKiE

Reaction score
ahem.. Bat signal calls for Batman.. not superman... hence BAT signal... :smirk:
And yes, just like Paul Revere, i'm warning out "crys" to stop this guy. Obviously Paul Revere couldn't stop them himself, so he called throughout towns for help of those who can stop the British. I just hope that we can cry back to this builder of crime "the lawyers are coming, the lawyers are coming"

Zoot The Saxman

Reaction score
OK.....heres a couple things to try cookie. If your a Police Officer, you can arrest him! No? Not a cop you say? ok there goes THAT plan. OH, If your a Lawyer you can slap him silly with a Junction of a cease an disist order, WHat??? Not a lawyer EITHER.......Hmmmmmmm that really does put you in a spot.....where do they teach you to talk like tis? Some Panama city sailor wanna bump bump bar? or is this gettaway day and your last chance at his whiskey??? Sell crazy someplace else we're all stocked up here.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've said it before, and I'll say it again: that is one awesome Count puppet!

MGov

Reaction score
We here have agreed not to bring this subject up anymore.
When did this happen? I don't remember agreeing to this.

But hey, Devon, congratulations on being made a moderator here.

And there are two "s" in "nonsense".

Phantom

Reaction score
Do I here the Kevinator approaching?

Truly, the whole copyright infringment debate has been beaten until it is bloody and unrecognizable. If this guy gets in trouble, let him. SS can take him to task if they want to...and the do have some high-price legal representation, so I think there chances are good. *wink*

Buck has posted over and over again about intellectual property. Let the lawyers deal with it. I think it is a nice puppet. It looks well made, without touching it there's no guarantee. Is someone going to buy it and start pirating their own SS knock off brought to you by the letters G and U and the number 6. I doubt it. Doesn't matter. But let's keep the derogatory stuff down to the point that Kevin or Phil doesn't have to say anything. I know Kev hates to get on to anyone here...we're family.

I, for one, am willing to let this horse die...and no, no one died and made me moderator either. I'm just trying to prevent some greif...for all of us.

Zoot The Saxman

Reaction score
AHEM.....I said lol "Send up the Bat Signal, Save the women and children, CONTACT..........CONTACT......... Superman....Look in the phone booths he must be in one of them, call the Green lantern, Maybe the Shadow Knowsss and if all else fails.....This Is Kipsy.....Get Me The President!!!!!" LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.