1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

"Crash and Bernstein" puppet show debuts on Disney XD

Discussion in 'Puppet News' started by snichols1973, Oct 8, 2012.

1. scooterfan360

scooterfan360 Well-Known Member

omg crash does look like walter lol

2. antsamthompson9

antsamthompson9 Well-Known Member

Guys, is Crash and Bernstein coming back? They haven't made a new episode in months.

3. Erine81981

Erine81981 Well-Known Member

I haven't heard or read anything on the web about it being canceled yet. It's still on it's Second Season which hasn't finished yet so i don't know. I hope it hasn't. I for one (even tho being 32) really enjoy this show. Anything where a character is a puppet and no one around calls him that. I know ever so often he's might be called a doll but it's different from a puppet .

4. ToonGeek

ToonGeek Active Member

5. Alixlvssctr

Alixlvssctr New Member

6. antsamthompson9

7. Alixlvssctr

Alixlvssctr New Member

8. antsamthompson9

It's just fun to see Crash out in the real world.

9. Alixlvssctr

Alixlvssctr New Member

But is there any thing else that was on film that I didin't see like something from
    Canada

10. antsamthompson9

I don't know.

11. Alixlvssctr

Alixlvssctr New Member

Alright I was just asking
    Because I'm trying to find a clip that was from Canada of crash using a toilet as
    A bathtub but in English

12. Alixlvssctr

Alixlvssctr New Member

:coy::excited::smirk::dreamy: Oh and does any one know what the date is of commando crash in 2015?;):sigh:

13. Alixlvssctr

Alixlvssctr New Member

Antsamthomson9,have you seen this channel called "Supermariologan"?

14. Hobble&Snitch

Hobble&Snitch New Member

The director and camera and performers all need to communicate more. Sometimes, the puppet practically disappears below the camera line in a scene that seems to require it to still be visible! Weird!