Cruisin' Right Along (From Foz)...

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
Sounds like a great trip. I would have stayed longer in Oz though. :wink:
Don't you live over the rainbow everyday?

Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
Oh, and I was glad when they finally let me out of that cage!
I know I'm calling you for comedy crisis intervention, but do you need to call me to help you with a crisis of your own? :wink: Muley is gonna raise an eyebrow and talk if you keep this up.

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
Cage dancing? :smile:
Jamie and I, the prominant cage dancers of MC.

Are we gonna have to invest in a third cage for Kev?The Senior Members bathroom is gonna get too crowded. It's bad enough with all Luke's crap all over.:wink:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Muley gets a small cage too. That would make it 4! Hmmm...over the rainbow here? Well in the summer months. This time of year it's like night of the living dead!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Just joking about the cage dancing actually...after Juvie Hall as a kid, you kinda aren't too fond of anything cagey as an adult.

Not that "I" was ever in Juvie Hall.

Though, Muley might try it--especially if you throw Halle Berry in there for him!!

Hmm...even "I" might swing into a cage for her. My significant other might not like it, but, hey, it's Halle.

"Over the rainbow?" You mean, like how my head is always in the clouds? Night of the Living Dead was the only movie in my life that scared me. I was 2 years old. That and when I worked with ChadKermit at The Disney Store, the morning mall walkers were like the Night of the Living Dead, especially after they'd smash into the glass wall we had (they thought they could walk into the store!!).

We actually spent about 45 minutes in Oz. After the tornados, I tried to stay longer, but they MADE me click my heels together. I didn't get fancy ruby slippers or silver shoes, tho. They stuck me with Converse canvas shoes.

Seems that next door to Holiday Inn on Bourbon Street is where we went afterwards and I got up on stage and performed songs with a band in that bar. Been so long I can't remember now. Might have been across the street.

Funny thing here...
Michelle, my friend I went to NO with, and I were walking and my eye sight is kind of bad. From across the street I saw a blonde headed woman motioning for me to come over. I told my friend Michelle that I was going, and she looked over and said "I don't think you want to." I told her it isn't every day a woman actually wants me over, so I went. As I got closer, the words on the sign over the door began to clear up and it said 'transvestite' or something like that. EW! I can't deal with dudes dressed in drag--I just can't do it. Dudes should be dudes in my little head, so, I ran off, and she laughed at me...both the dude/chick and Michelle. :frown:

While at OZ, though, I DID get a phone number handed to me. I just never called.

So, did anybody else that has been there go to Hauntings Today or the aquarium??

radionate

Reaction score
I've been to the aquarium a lot. I love the albino aligators, I think they are at the zoo, but last time I was there they had one at the aquarium.

It's so amazing. The whole city is great. I love walking thru the graveyards, and seeing Anne Rice's house.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hmm...I missed Anne Rice's house.

Wish I could have caught that one.

I see a trip for Kev, Nate, and Jamie to NO soon!! :wink:

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Hey, if yall are gonna take a trip to NO, come on over & visit ME!!! We can all go to the zoo or aquarium....(Being only 17, I am not allowed in bars.)

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I really doubt we'd work a trip like that out because Jamie is in California, and I'm broke...now. BUT, we'll keep you in mind if we happen down there. Maybe one night we can have a Muppet Film Festival! :smile:

radionate

Reaction score
We have a member that lives in NO? How cool is that!:big_grin:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
We have a member that lives in NO? How cool is that!:big_grin:
It felt like 50-something degrees when we got to port. So, it's very cool.