1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Custom figures and dioramas

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by Dearth, Jul 24, 2009.

1. Muppetaz

Muppetaz Member

Wow, Walter looks great! :)

I was just taking a good look at my figures, and I noticed some of them are in pretty bad shape. :eek:Beaker has some chipped paint in his palm and so does the steel rabbit. The corners of the :hungry:Swedish kitchen look like they've been chewed on, and :concern:Gonzo's missing his flower and has his arm glued in place. I've decided to replace :mad:Piggy and :ouch:Marvin, but I don't know what to do about the others. Any suggestions?
  2. christianw

christianw Active Member

Thanks for the compliments:) makes fun to work in this way! :) i´m working for the next figure......
    @ muppetlover123:but i don´t like the Moopets! Sorry!
  3. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

4. christianw

christianw Active Member

i´m working for behemoth, now. that´s more interesting for me than the Moopets
  5. rowlfy662

rowlfy662 Active Member

i can't wait to see behemoth seeing as it is the month of monsters
  6. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

o well 80s robot
  7. Muppetaz

Muppetaz Member

Behemoth cool! Will you be able to put other figures in his mouth? Also, do you make and sell figures? I would like to buy a Big mean Carl and Behemoth Eventualy.
  8. christianw

christianw Active Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sorry!At the moment I create only for myself.
    galagr likes this.
  9. Muppetaz

Muppetaz Member

Wow, he looks great! but isn't he supposed to wear a brown toga?
  10. christianw

christianw Active Member

He wears the brown toga in only one scene with Sandy Ducan . On the other pictures he looks smaller and without the toga.
  11. Dearth

Dearth Active Member

Amazing work as always, Christian. That Walter looks perfect.

If you do start to sell figures, please let me know!
    Alex
  12. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

What restaurant premium is that? Can you post a pic?
  13. Dearth

Dearth Active Member

Originally posted back on p. 23 of this thread:

[​IMG]

Just needs a coat of paint, eh?

Alex
  14. muppetperson

This is much better than buying an expensive Omnibot 2000.So is this a Star wars premium?Do you know what restaurant had them?
  15. Dearth

Dearth Active Member

Nope, it wasn't a Star Wars item. I don't know much about it really. My parents have a couple of plastic bins of restaurant premiums in their junk room. Some of the toys in there date to when my college-age niece and nephews were kids, and some are from meals they bought for my kids in the last dozen years, and for my great-nephew in the last three years.

As for what restaurant, again I am not sure. They usually stick with McDonald's, sometimes they go to Burger King. I wouldn't rule out Jack's or Wendy's either.

I saw this robot years ago and rescued it as a possible Star Tours/Star Wars custom junkbot, off in the background of a diorama. I never got around to doing anything with it. I just happened to be reorganizing my Star Tours collection earlier this year shortly after watching the Muppets trailers, and a light bulb went off.

Alex
  16. muppetperson

Thanks.My mission is now to track one down!
  17. Wachusk

Wachusk New Member

18. TSSD

TSSD Active Member

Oh my god, that's great! When I first saw the first picture, I thought that was a real bench!
  19. shinycelebi225

shinycelebi225 Active Member

no scooter?
    oh well THERE STILL AWESOME!!!!!
  20. rowlfy662

rowlfy662 Active Member

wow that fozzie backdrop is great at first i did not know it was painted that is talent awsome:)