1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Custom figures and dioramas

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by Dearth, Jul 24, 2009.

1. christianw Active Member

2. christianw Active Member

3. rowlfy662 Active Member

that is awsome my friend
    :)
  4. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

is that bobo the bear
  5. rowlfy662 Active Member

yes he was one of the fan fav characters that palisades never got to well him and sal
  6. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

o lol nice what suit is he wearing?
  7. rowlfy662 Active Member

i think he's wearing his new suit from the film that or the one he was wearing in muppets from space
  8. christianw Active Member

I haven´t found many pictures of BOBO but i think my pic is from "Muppets from space".
  9. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

well in the new movie his suit isnt gold
  10. Dearth Active Member

That's probably the best fan-made Bobo I've seen. I've always been afraid to even try one. How does his height compare to Fozzie?

Alex
  11. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

do u have plans to make a tux walter or maybe a brown toga walter i guess people are saying he wears in the movie
  12. christianw Active Member

@ muppetlover123 the suit is grew colored, the light makes it shining gold! i don´t want to make a second Walter because it doesn´t makes fun to me, to create a figure a second time.
    @Dearth The next days I will make a Fozzie&Bobo pic for you!
  13. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

o really sorry i didnt see i thought it was gold and ur not gonna make a tux of him for your other tux charcters
  14. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

what do u use to make them
  15. LamangoNumber2 Active Member

Most likely sculpty. And I love the suited Bobo, but a naked one would probably be a challange.
  16. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

i meant materials like clay and or what kind of clay
  17. LamangoNumber2 Active Member

Sculpty clay.
  18. Dearth Active Member

The brand name is actually spelled Sculpey, with an E.

I don't know for sure what Christian uses, but I prefer the third version, called Super Sculpey, for my own sculpting projects. Regular Sculpey is white and the texture is sort of creamy. Super Sculpey is pink and feels more like plasticine modeling clay.

The directions usually say to bake it, but I prefer boiling it to 'cure' it... that is, to harden it and make it permanent. I especially prefer boiling white 'Sculpey' (version 1) to baking it, because it stinks up your entire kitchen with a smell like burnt salmon. When boiled, there is no odor.

Once cured, Super Sculpey can be sanded, painted, etc.

One of the cool things about it is that there is no shrinkage when it hardens, so if you're making a piece that is supposed to attach to an existing figure, it should fit back on perfectly after it is cured.

Alex
  19. christianw Active Member

20. Muppetaz Member

WOW the fozzie backdrop looks awesome!

and Christian, your Bobo looks great.