Custom figures and dioramas

Dearth

Reaction score
Found this guy in the shelf just now with Fozziddler... since I was using a Tux Fozzie for a custom back in December, I decided to customize his Chucky accessory while I was at it. Forgot I never took a picture of it because I didn't feel like dragging out the right backdrop while boxing stuff up for Christmas.

http://threads.rebelscum.com/imagepopup.php?imagename=http:%2F%2Fthreads.rebelscum.com%2Fphotogallery%2Fwatermark.php?file=190805&imagewidth=627&imageheight=519

And I bought two figures off of eBay recently for grand total of $12.86 (most of which was two shipping costs.)

One was a Superhero Scooter with none of his accessories. The other, from a different seller, was a regular Scooter minus his glasses. Midway through removing the SuperScooter glasses to glue onto the blind one, I thought, hey, why not leave them removable, just for fun?

http://threads.rebelscum.com/imagep...hp?file=190807&imagewidth=498&imageheight=768

Alex

rowlfy662

Reaction score
nice dearth love them scooter was funny i also like the bean fig in the back i never seen that good job:excited:

LamangoNumber2

Reaction score
I still stand by the statement that you should try and make Fozzie's Mom.

Dearth

Reaction score
i also like the bean fig in the back i never seen that good job:excited:
Can't take credit for that one... he's a recent acquisition via eBay.

He came in a Disney Parks-exclusive set of five "Muppet*Vision 3-D" vinyl figurines. Each one of them is sculpted as a different filmmaking job; Bean is the makeup artist, with a big powder puff in his left hand and a makeup kit in his right.

Also includes Kermit/director, Piggy/diva, Fozzie/script supervisor, and Gonzo/clapper loader.

Really neat set. I had never seen it before, but as soon as I saw that auction, I had to have it for Bean. Got it for a good price too; I was the only bidder.

Probably because so few people know about it.

Alex

rowlfy662

Reaction score
i never seen that the set the only one i was with bean in a arms down and too small i might have to find out about the set:smile:

Dearth

Reaction score
I took some comparison photos of the Muppet*Vision 3-D PVC set versus the vinyl figurine set, but I can't get them to upload on my regular site. Hopefully that will get fixed soon.

Also took several more photos of Saltine and have some other items I'll be photographing.

Alex

Dearth

Reaction score
Interesting possibility... what's the scale?

Alex

Dearth

Reaction score
Six inches, huh? I don't have a Janice handy, but I've got a ruler in this desk drawer and that looks just about the right height.

The pin elbows really do make it look like a Palisades figure upon second inspection.

Anyone got a shot that shows the feet? Hospital booties would be ideal for what I wanted.

I could probably make this figure work for both Janice and Piggy in a pinch... but do I want to invest in $30 worth of Freddy Kruegers?

Speaking of which, that reminds me... somewhere I've got the old Maxx FX Freddy Krueger doll, and he's about 8 or 9 inches tall. I wonder how he'd look as a 'guest star' in a Muppet diorama?

Alex