Custom figures and dioramas

christianw

Reaction score

My newest creation Big Bird is ready now! :smile: Thanks for all your comments and congratulations but I can´t answer so often because of my bad english. So I need a translator. Greetings Christian

rowlfy662

Reaction score
that is an awsome big bird christianw the face is dead on :wisdom:

LamangoNumber2

Reaction score
Hey, Muppetaz, can we see your whole collection? Like, near the stage?

TSSD

Reaction score
Wow, that's an amazing Big Bird custom!

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
That's so cool, but at the same time it makes me really sad, lol. Ah, what could have been. RIP Palisades, we still miss you terribly. :frown:

Hey Dearth, is that GWGumby, of Tink & Gumby? One of my favorite 'boardie' Muppet couples from the old days. :smile: Sigh. Were you Dearth on those boards too, or did you go by another name? I can't remember my name on there anymore, but I was a regular. I wonder if that 'way back machine' site still has the old boards and figure-pics archived? Hmm...

Also, I'm still trying to track down a Link to hopefully have you make an awesome custom for me someday! :big_grin:

Dearth

Reaction score
I didn't join the Palisades forums until close to the end of that era, so I'm not sure if GWumby is the same half of Tink & Gumby, but there's a strong likelihood that he is. And, yeah, I think I was Dearth or possibly the full "DearthNadir" on there. I was gonna be DearthNadir here too, but had a glitch with my email account when I first signed up, and then couldn't ever access that screenname, so I had to re-register with a variant name.

What outfit are you desiring for Link? Email me at Ploovo241@aol.com and we can discuss it.

Wow, Christian, I wish you lived closer to me so I could get you to make me some of those wonderful hand-sculpted figures. I think you just keep getting better and better.

Alex

Dearth

Reaction score
So, has anyone seen Robot Chicken Star Wars Episode III? I bought it the other day and was watching it last night, and I kept spotting Palisades Muppet Show accessories.

When Palpatine is looking at the damage to his face after Mace Windu deflected his Force lightning onto him, he's using Miss Piggy's hand mirror.

And it's Palpatine again, in the cafeteria line with Vader, with one of Scooter's soft drink cups on his tray.

Alex

Dearth

Reaction score
i have ine mission the magazine from link if anyone has the image from the magazine pur it here thats the acessorie i need the only one that dissaperared when i moved along with the movers whiel loading them into the lorry broke my zoot thankfully hes fine but if anyone has the pic on the magazine from link please contact me or put it on web thanks :smile:
I think I found my loose Starhog magazine last night, at least the box it ought to be in. Do you still need a better scan of it?

If you were going to sell that broken Zoot, how much would you want for it? I need a 'beater' Zoot to customize into a purple tux Zoot, but the prices are way too high to cut one up.

Alex