1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Custom Member Titles

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by D'Snowth, Feb 22, 2006.

1. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

Those are som great ideas Beau
  2. Luke

Luke Active Member

I LOVE THOSE! :excited:

Hopefully these new changes in the new year will include them!
  3. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Well... As a member of this all-knowing and wise MC staff... This is why I'm interested in the conversation in this thread. Either viewpoint is valid, so long as discussed civilly and respectfully. Also like to hear other people's ideas for potential titles should this actually become a new feature in the future of MC. Course, since this is a technical coding issue, I leave that sort of stuff to the Chapman behind the curtain. But I hope to hear more stances on this topic and maybe more title suggestions.
  4. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

Everyone..I don't want to seem like a spoilsport.But I think that there are people that post for the sake of posting. I don't think that's fair.
    (Please don't PM me asking names.I don't want to make enemies here.):(
  5. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

That's fair. Thanks for posting.
    *Hugs Kathy.