David Bowie

mikebennidict

Reaction score
1 song that I hardly hear anywhere by him is Panic in Detroit. another rare one in Infatuation witch was off of Young American.

That Announcer

Reaction score
I'm not a huge Bowie fan, but I like him. I adore his work in Labyrinth (sadly underrated), and his best song to me is probably "Sound and Vision". I have a friend who is a massive Bowie fan, and he's got it all- the shirts, the bootlegged live concerts, etc. etc. etc. ...

edible eye

Reaction score
Party_Animal said:
I saw one of the other movies he was in and I can't think of the name but I think Jeff Goldblum was in it. And Jim Henson did a cameo in it. And I saw part of Mr.Ripley's Secret. (I think that's the title.) I have a bad memory. :embarrassed: He has done a lot of things that are 'out there' but your right you gotta love him. :flirt:
It was called "Into the Night." A pretty crappy movie, but it was real cool to see Jim Henson do a cameo.

I LOVE David Bowie. All his albums have good songs.

Labyrinth Fairy

Reaction score
omgosh!

guysmiley4ever said:
he also has his own video game too. it came out a few years ago for the puter.
it's called 'Omikron the nomad soul'.

i'm pretty sure that really weird movie i saw him in is called 'absolute begginers', he did that one around the same time as Labyrinth. it's a doozy!

hee hee...you can have a Bowie film fest...gather the movies "The Hunger", The Linguini Incident" and "Mr. Rice's Secret"...they all star david bowie and share a common theme.

i saw the first 5 minutes of the film 'B.U.S.T.E.D'...not my cup of tea in movies. blah.

can you tell me where I can get his computer game! I want it! o.o by the way, I am a HUGE fan of bowie! he was great in the labyrinth. david bowie is the best singer! o.o'

superfan

Reaction score
What about:

"China Girl", "Let's Dance" and "Modern Love!!" That whole album was great!
And "Ashes to Ashes" is a great song, too.

But I agree with the whole Ziggy Stardust period. Amazing music, start to finish!

Not to mention the man is da** sexy!!

peachesncream

Reaction score
i love all of bowie's music also. can't pick a favorite song.
he was also in twin peaks: fire walk with me. love twin peaks and david lynch.

Labyrinth Fairy

Reaction score
my fav songs from bowie:
as the world falls down (labyrinth)
underground (labyrinth)
thursday's child
man who sold the world
under pressure
heroes

and if I can think of more, I'll post :smile:

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Love Bowie,since the early 80s-now.Found a nice Bowie Greatest Hits cd(Best of Bowie),with such hits as: China Girl,Blue Jean,Changes,Dancing in the Street,Space Oddity,Under Pressure.Also,love the beginning of The Breakfast Club,with a phrase from Changes.He was a great cast as Jareth in Labyrinth,don't know who else could have played that character like Bowie did.

Labyrinth Fairy

Reaction score
I just bought the best of bowie cd last week (the one with only one disk) and it is great! my new favorite bowie song is 'china girl' it figgin rocks!