Days that make you go ARRRGGGHHH!!!

Beebers

Reaction score
Um, egads, your situation is making me totally crazy here. It's Christmas, and I want to help. The burning thing, look, we do film production etc. all from home, and we can do it, but I can't do anything not legal. Um, let me talk to my son about it, about what you need, let's see if there's an okay way to help you, alright? Can you hang on till this evening for an answer? Also, I WILL make and send you an Animal for free IF handmade will pass muster for you guys. And not schlocky either, you will not be able to tell the difference. A caution here - we DO NOT make knockoffs normally - there are copyrights - you mustn't ever ever use it publicly or for financial gain, i.e. for public puppet shows or for sale. I'd need an answer on Animal immediately so I'd have time, please give me a yea or nay right here and now.

:cool:

Beth C

Reaction score
Yea yea yea yea yea .. homemade works for me! Believe me, it will only be loved and played with by my 12yr old son. The only puppet shows we do is in our own house with a table and some old sheets. (We have an Eden Kermit that I got off Ebay and a FP Rowlf)

So to answer your question, handmade will do just fine!!!!

Thank you Beebers!!!!!!!!! You are the greatest!!!!

~Beth C

(Yes I can wait until tonight for the answer to the burning thing)

King Jim

Reaction score
What makes me mad is when people make fun of Bob Hope.

Beebers

Reaction score
Beth C said:
Thank you Beebers!!!!!!!!! You are the greatest!!!!

~Beth C
I know it. JUST KIDDING LOL. Okay, one Animal on the way in time for Christmas.

xox.

:halo: :halo: :halo:

Beebers

Reaction score
Now, we'll have to talk about what you guys might already have for muppety cd/dvd stuff, okay, and what you don't have, we're actually discussing dvds are we not? Visual material???? Or no? We can do both or either. Anyway, Beth, we'll contact you through your MC e-mail this evening and we can figure everything out and get your mailing addy etc., okeydokey?

love, S. Claus

:wink: :wink: :wink:

Beth C

Reaction score
bobhopesite said:
I've always liked Bob Hope myself. I can't see why someone would want to make fun of him. His acting was great - and he was a wonderful man.

~Beth C

Beth C

Reaction score
Beebers said:
Now, we'll have to talk about what you guys might already have for muppety cd/dvd stuff, okay, and what you don't have, we're actually discussing dvds are we not? Visual material???? Or no? We can do both or either. Anyway, Beth, we'll contact you through your MC e-mail this evening and we can figure everything out and get your mailing addy etc., okeydokey?

love, S. Claus

:wink: :wink: :wink:

Audio material. I have visual. Tons of visual. Need something to play in a portable CD player, like Muppets greatest hits from the Muppet show - or Kermits top 10 songs..lol.

I've got the DVD's - practically all of them now. I own all the movies, the 15 episodes, and 1 or two specials - John Denver RMH, KSY, IAVMMC, etc. I just need the songs on CD.

Yeah, email me tonight, and we can discuss it further. You have made me one happy mom. Now I can go to work tomorrow with a smile on my face and make people wonder just what it was I did all weekend!

~Beth C

Beebers

Reaction score
Okay, audio's fine. Also, we'll do a surprise for you, you don't get to know till you have it. Hope you don't already have it but then, you'll have two if you do. What else can I do? Are you eating? Will you be able to do Christmas dinner? Believe me, I know how it can be. You don't have to answer that here lol, in e-mail later. How else can I help? Talk to you tonight.

:halo: :cool: :halo:

Beebers

Reaction score
bobhopesite said:
Who the devil would make fun of Bob Hope????????

:confused: :confused: :confused:

He was one of the most respected entertainers ever. I've never ever heard anyone make fun of him.

Whatever

Reaction score
Beebers said:
Who the devil would make fun of Bob Hope????????

:confused: :confused: :confused:

He was one of the most respected entertainers ever. I've never ever heard anyone make fun of him.
Me either. But then my age group doesn't even know who he is.