Destination: Home

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hey! That is cool. Gina is back! (Although I'd like to know if this is a coincidence, or if you have an excuse for her finding them...:smile: )

I'm still loving your fan-fic Lisa!

NEED MORE! NEED MORE!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Patience, Beauregard, patience.

Patience is a virtue well rewarded.

...what am I saying? I'm not patient at all! Why should you be? And speaking of my lack of patience, go post some more of YOUR fanfic! Go! Now! Come on! Hurry up! Now! Go post! ...or don't, that works too...
NOT!

<sigh>. I'll put some more up tomorrow. Although I suppose if I get bored enough, I might put some more up tonight. Nah, I'll probably just watch some muppets. Takes less effort than writing about them. :stick_out_tongue:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, come on Bo. Lisa updated her story... My story got updated.... Only yours is left. We wanna know wha happa with the gang at Mrs. Nancy's mansion.

But this is Lisa's story. And that last bit with Gina was rully nice.
Eh, post whenever you want to, can't force you guys. Might have some more of my own tomorrow as well.

Rully need a break from all the fast-flying posts now.

RedDragon

Reaction score
I knew it was Gina. Well, I didn't KNOW, but I knew, ya know?
Anyway another great chap. Lisa.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
RedDragon said:
Well, I didn't KNOW, but I knew, ya know?
That's quote of the day worthy. QUOTE OF THE DAY! "I didn't KNOW, but I knew, ya know?"

Oh, and yes, I know.

RedDragon

Reaction score
when you're right, you're right, and you, you're always right(well, not always).

*****I whisper the magical incantation and shout the final words*****

SIG. LINE CHANGE!!!

**and magically my sig. line changes**

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Yea! Very uplifting chapter! Still loving it Lisa, you're doing an awesome job! I'll hopefully get to some more of my fan fic this afternoon, though I think you're the only one reading it! :smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
redBoobergurl said:
Yea! Very uplifting chapter! Still loving it Lisa, you're doing an awesome job! I'll hopefully get to some more of my fan fic this afternoon, though I think you're the only one reading it! :smile:
Actually, I am reading it too, Beth, from time to time. But there are soooo many good Fan-Fic's at the moment It's a job to keep up with them all!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Actually, I am reading it too, Beth, from time to time. But there are soooo many good Fan-Fic's at the moment It's a job to keep up with them all!
I know what you mean! We've got a very talented group of writers around here, including Lisa, so I'm going to do what she does all the time and beg. I WANT MORE! Now that's it's getting a little happier I want to know what happens!!!