did beaker play set come to us yet???

Joggy

Reaction score
Muppet Fest exclusive?

Palisades is actually basing their future plans on things that are not likely to happen?

FellowWLover

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
Jim Henson's figure will likely be a Muppet Fest exlusive (if it happens) so there's no real date on it yet.
Gee what a surprise.

And here I thought it was going to be available to *everyone*.

Guess I should have known better.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Originally posted by FellowWLover
Gee what a surprise.

And here I thought it was going to be available to *everyone*.

Guess I should have known better.
Yeah especially by NOW.

He will be available to everyone. He will only debut at MuppetFest...not be sold exclusively to that show only. In other words, he will be made available in other ways.

WOMAN! WOMAN!

Reaction score
Hey, Ken, please let us know what you find out about this mysterious early Chef's Kitchen in Canada, OK? Can't wait to read the ending to this mystery. :big_grin:

FellowWLover

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
Yeah especially by NOW.

He will be available to everyone. He will only debut at MuppetFest...not be sold exclusively to that show only. In other words, he will be made available in other ways.
Well Jamie saying it would likely be a "Muppet Fest" exclusive sure didn't make it sound that way.

People tend to believe what MC staff has to say about the figures (as they assume they have special insider knowledge). It sure didn't read the way you explained it to me.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
That's our fault because we said it would be a MuppetFest exclusive initially. In fact it will be, but we intend to offer it to non-club and club members direct off the site. It just seemed natural to debut such a Muppet Fan specific item at THE show for Muppet Fans. But nobody here wants to make it too limited or elusive.

Got a great brochure yesterday on the Legacy (he one I was waiting for to fill in the blah blah on that Bit)...the packaging should be cool with a lot of info on Jim and what he and his creations has done for so many people, and continues to do.

Luke

Reaction score
The legacy stuff sounds cool, can't wait to see the box.

As for the MC lineup - seems to be a few more changes aside from Henson and the S7 PVC's. I didn't think Palisades had announced the S7 lineup at all, but there's nothing to say that on the site. Also BOP Fozzie hasn't been confirmed by them as a S5 exclusive. All the S7 exclusives listed have been moved to next year.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Since there is a lot of speculation, series seven has been removed from the line-up until Ken reveals what is officially Palisades plan.

Ken has hinted that Patrol Fozzie will be the retail exclusive for series five on several occasions. Fozzie will stay in that slot unless Ken tells us otherwise.