did beaker play set come to us yet???

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah whats there seems to be more accurate now, i think the last thing Ken said about Fozzie was that it hinged on what the new retailers wanted, maybe he can clear that up for you. You could always do an official line-up and a projected line-up i guess.

Ken, Jamie & All :-

What happened to the shop selling the Chef's kitchen ? Did they get their fingers burned handling 'hot' goods ? Thats what you get when you buy a dodgy swedish oven i guess.

:eek:

GPrime1

Reaction score
Another interesting sighting in downtown Vancouver the other night. I came across a Mega Beaker at Virgin Records and according to the EB website they haven't shipped yet. Now that could be just EB doing that while other retailers have received their product and are already selling them I don't know. The box was all banged up tho' and they were asking $60 for it, so I decided to postpone my purchase:eek: The fig looks fantastic tho', really nice work. I can't wait to see the Animal!

doozertime

Reaction score
sorry guys havent found time to go back to the store but will go as soon as possible!!

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
I didn't follow up. Basically concluded there was no WAY they had one.