Diet Time. Oy!

Jrobert

Reaction score
Hi Everybody!

Hi everybody,

I just wanted to say hi, thought it was pretty cool everyone is encouraging each other on weight loss! Funny, but my wife and I actually run our home business helping people to lose weight with safe and effective weight loss completely through good nutrition! :smile:

Nutrition is really the key to any successful weight loss. As you've already read, there are lots of good diets out there and most of them work but people often "yo yo" and gain weight back because they are not getting the proper nutrition. With our programs, our customers continually lose anywhere from 2-8 pounds per week, they feel great and they are getting the best nutrition on the market!

Anyhow, I'm not trying to make a sales pitch I just thought I would put in my response! :smile: If anyone wants to hear about anything or has any questions obviously I'll be in this discussion but you can email us too or check out our website:

www.LivinLite.net/ccc

Good luck to everyone!

Jon

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Thanks, Jon!

For awhile there, I had been able to loose that 2-8 pounds a week that you mentioned, but then, as was mentioned earlier, I hit that plateau and never got past it.

Thanx! Glad you'll be sticking around the discussion for us!

puppets_etc

Reaction score
Re: Hi Everybody!

Originally posted by Jrobert
www.LivinLite.net/ccc Good luck to everyone!
Jon
My mom and I used the Herbal Life plan when I was in high school and it really worked. I just don't have the time or the extra cash right now to get into it again. I lost about 30 pounds at that time.

Good news, I have lost some weight. I can now fit down into the next size! :excited: I am hoping I'll be where I want to be by the middle to end of the summer. It's not like I can wear bulky clothes all year long here in Tucson. And I would like to look nice in shorts this year!:smirk:

Deb:flirt:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Congratualtions!

I'm sure you can reach your goal! That'd be great if you could!

I'm aiming for next August. It's not likely I'll have all the weight off by then, but it'd be nice!

puppets_etc

Reaction score
Originally posted by Super Scooter
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! Congratualtions!
I'm sure you can reach your goal! That'd be great if you could! I'm aiming for next August. It's not likely I'll have all the weight off by then, but it'd be nice!
*takes a bow*
Thank you!
Um, at the risk of sounding like a mom, (which I AM) "Why aren't you in school:confused:"

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Er, um, uh, what?

He he!

Technically, I'm in school now. I'm home schooled.

puppets_etc

Reaction score
Er, um, uh, what?
He he!
Technically, I'm in school now. I'm home schooled.
Cool Beans.:stick_out_tongue:

How is that working out for you?:confused: I considered that for my oldest daughter since she's having problems, but I'm starting to think that it is the school itself that SUCKS:mad:, and Adrienne is suffering because of it. I'm not biased, I know she needs to apply herself more, but if she had the support from the teachers, not to mention a text book, she wouldn't be having such a hard time.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Speaking from a minor's point of view, it's nice to have a little more free time to yourself and to other things you find of interest. Like, this year I was able to focus more (since you don’t have any set schooling hours) on personal projects I wanted to do, which also count towards schooling.

Speaking from an educational standpoint, it works out pretty well. You have to cover so much a year (which, I'm kind of falling behind in this year, but I'll make up for it), it all depends on how you do it. My sister's friend was doing it for a little while, but, in my opinion, she was going about it the wrong way. And, she eventually ended up going back into school. It all depends on how you do it. It works out well for me and my brother and sister, my brother did so well, he graduated (if you go through the right programs, you can get a diploma. Often times, the state doesn't allow diplomas for home schoolers, unless you go through a specific program. My mom knows more about that then I do) he graduated 2 years early. It isn't going to happen with me, but, at this rate, I should graduate right around when I normally would.

Like I said, it all depends on how you do it. You can get information about home schooling at various sources online, if you're still interested.

puppets_etc

Reaction score
Like I said, it all depends on how you do it. You can get information about home schooling at various sources online, if you're still interested.
Do you know what company your mom went with? I'd like to look at my options, I'm still a little up in the air about it.

Boober_Baby

Reaction score
Just a question concerning the whole homeschooling thing..

Firstly, how long have you been homeschooled? And secondly, do you feel like it takes a lot away from social interaction? I mean, the only reason I liked school was cuz of all my friends. I think if I was homeschooled I would've DIED! (I'm extremely social)

But I guess it all depends on the person.

^_^ Debo