Discover your Harry Potter name!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Well, this is interesting. My name is Katie, and my patronus is given as a marten, which is a type of bird for anyone who doesn't know.

Skye

Reaction score
My Harry Potter name is: Gabrielle

And my Patronus is: Robin

That's pretty cool! :smile: (I really like that name, hehe)

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Ah, we're two pretty little song birds!
:smile: You should persuade Will to take it and see what he gets.
:wink:

Skye

Reaction score
Aww, I'm sure he will when he sees this thread. I'll bet he'll get something very, very cute, hehe! :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
My names are Seamus and Flying Horse.

If those are my only choices, I guess I'll take "Seamus", I don't think I'd want to be a Pagasus.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Uh... No Snowth, you're stuck with both. The first is your character name, the second is what animal would be your spirit guardian. Besides, who said you had to be a pegasus? "Flying Horse" could also be a thestrall.

BTW: Mimbletonia... That's the funky cactus that ends up strangling one of the Order's former members who's a permanent resident in one of the wards at St. Mongo's Hospital for Magical Maladies?

SSLFan

Reaction score
My wizard names are Dudley and Mimbletonia.:embarrassed:

My witch names are Hermione(a girls name!) and Woodpecker.:embarrassed: :embarrassed:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
BTW: Mimbletonia... That's the funky cactus that ends up strangling one of the Order's former members who's a permanent resident in one of the wards at St. Mongo's Hospital for Magical Maladies?
Sorry mate, you're mixing them up; The guy from St. Mungo's was a department of mysteries guy under the imperius curse, I believe, and that plant was Devil's Snare. Without looking it up, I think his name was Bode. But I might be mixing characters up now.

Mimbulus Mimbletonia is the full name of the plant that Neville owns in the fifth book. It looks like a cactus with pimples instead of spikes, and Neville pokes it with his wand on the train to Hogwarts which causes it to burst green sludge over everybody, embarassing Harry in front of Cho.

**cough** Who says you can't have two fandoms? **blushes**

Edit: WHOOPS, I forgot to put my quiz results after all that ranting! My witch name is Minerva and my patronus is a Persian Cat.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Huggles Mrs. Pepper. Of course you can have two fandoms. Heck, I've lost count of how many I happen to have. Ah-ha!
Yes, Bode was the name of that Ministry department agent. Thanks for refreshing my memory... Guess I should've read the book before seeing the movie last night. And of course, Book7's due for release in less than one week's time.

*Can't wait to get the audio cassette recording of Deathly Hallows.

Oh, and nice picks Mrs. P... We got ourselves a good cat brood going on here.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Whoo hoo Leopards and Persian Cats... I like how Minerva is McGonagall's name and she can turn into a cat, too.

Does the book-on-tape version come out on Saturday as well, or do you have to wait longer?