Discover your Harry Potter name!

Erine81981

Reaction score
I didn't even know i had already did this once but i forgot and now that i see my name as an evil guy that's so wrong coming from me that is. Pooor me...:cry:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Will... Which name did you use? Cause I inputted both "Will" and "William" just to see what the results would be, and "Will" resulted in a swallow as the patronas, which would fit in with Carrie and Kate's bird patronases.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You know something Kyle... Methinks there's something wrong with this HP character name generator. Why do I say that? Because when I typed Kyle, I got Crabbe Goyle. Why's that wrong? Because there's no character named "Crabbe Goyle". That's an amalgam of Draco Malthoi's two hench-goons, Vincent Crabbe and Gregory Goyle.
So to everybody out there, I say take these results with a grain of salt. And a pinch of flu powder.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Hey Will... Which name did you use? Cause I inputted both "Will" and "William" just to see what the results would be, and "Will" resulted in a swallow as the patronas, which would fit in with Carrie and Kate's bird patronases.
Um, I used William.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh... OK, sorry if I made a little faux pas there. Just curious to see for myself after Kate and Carrie brought it up.
*Apologizes to Ilikemuppets.

BTW: If anybody's unsatisfied with the results of their name at this site, play around with variations or different spellings or shortening and lengthening of your names.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Pansy is a type of flower, blueish in color. Not exactly sure which character from the books is named Pansy at the moment though, she could be one of the Griffindor girls.