Discover your Harry Potter name!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Dunno... Never bought them in person, they've all been presents. Would venture to guess it'd be so, but I can't say for sure.

And you soooo fit the image of Minerva Magonigle in my mind, what with the image I have of you from T*K*O days (shattered a bit due to that submission for the MC Talent Show).
That reminds me... Can do a good impersonation of her Scottish voice from the books.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Hahaha, awesome. I haven't heard that version but it would probably be funny to hear YOU do it!

She is one of my favourite characters.

Kiki

Reaction score
HP name: Katie. (What? That's my name anyway!)
Patronus: Siberian Tigar.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Actually, to answer your question Ed and Pepper, the audio version does come out on the same day as the print version. I got both 4 and 6 on the day they came out.
:smile:

BTW Ed, they're playing your song on the radio, 8 Beautiful Notes!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Kate. I only got Books 4, 5, and 6 last Christmas and read them all in a row. Rully looking forward to Book 7, not sure when I'll get the chance to pick it up though.

PuppyLuver

Reaction score
My HP name is Susan(boring) and my Patronus is a jellyfish. Wew hew. :smile:

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Let's see, I am Hermione (which is only fitting, since I am also a voracious reader of books), and my Patronus is a Persian cat.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ah... Susan has such a nice last name, Susan Bones.
BTW: Has anybody tried tricking the system by inputting actual book characters' names?
And PuppyLuver, try playing around with different versions, spellings, shortening or lengthening of your name, that's what I did to get both Neville and Harry when unsatisfied with the character randomly assigned to my true first name.