Disney auditions, and the weirdness of Ohio (Part II)

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Oh, you guys are serious. Sorry. :embarrassed: I just kinda assumed you'd interpret that I didn't walk away wif a job er nuffin'.

Well I didn't see 'em videotape me, and they didn't ask me to sing anything else, though the accompanist did play longer than I told him to, so I kept singin', and they didn't stop me.

So, I ain't rully holdin' out hopes fer anything here, but if they'd want me fer anuhthang, they know how to reach me. lol

:smile:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Welcome back, By!

And, don't worry. If you don't get the job, just remember...

I don't have one either!!!

You can be like me!!!

Really!

You can!

:wink:

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man
Oh, you guys are serious. Sorry. :embarrassed: I just kinda assumed you'd interpret that I didn't walk away wif a job er nuffin'.
Ever heard of sarcasism?

Gonzo

Reaction score
Polar Bears and Giraffes are the two ZooBooks that I would have also bought that Byron bought. I would have passed on the Australian Animals, just because I don't like how Joeys have to navigate from their mother's....port to their pouch. It seems very difficult and it makes me want to put the Joeys in my mouth like little soft pink jelly beans to feel how they wiggle around on my tongue.

And then I'd crunch them like my friend Kelly crunched that potato bug, and it would be very sad and gross.

The End.

:eek:

Manda:-D

Reaction score
YAAAAY!!! Go, Byron, for having the courage to go all the way down, (up?) there and audition!!!! I know, I HATE auditions!!!! I'm proud of you! Really! I am!
(OK, now I'm doing it on purpose. :big_grin: )
And that was....Ummmm.....INTERESTING, Quinn.