Disney auditions, and the weirdness of Ohio (Part II)

Danielle

Reaction score
Gonzo: It seems very difficult and it makes me want to put the Joeys in my mouth like little soft pink jelly beans to feel how they wiggle around on my tongue.

And then I'd crunch them like my friend Kelly crunched that potato bug, and it would be very sad and gross.

:embarrassed: ...... *shudders*

:smirk::excited:

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by Gonzo
Polar Bears and Giraffes are the two ZooBooks that I would have also bought that Byron bought. I would have passed on the Australian Animals, just because I don't like how Joeys have to navigate from their mother's....port to their pouch. It seems very difficult and it makes me want to put the Joeys in my mouth like little soft pink jelly beans to feel how they wiggle around on my tongue.
I dunno, you might enjoy the Aussie one. It's actually called "Koalas and other Australian animals", and the first half is about koalas (which I SOOOO do not find "cute" like they say the WORLD does :rolleyes: ), and then it has smaller things on kangaroos, platypusses, and echidnas.

Pretty awesome stuff.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Cool story, man. Glad you had 'fun.' HOPEFULLY you just didn't see them tape you and they did and will call you soon!!

That would be super cool.

FOZ

Jackie

Reaction score
I have the Parrot and Elephant Zoo Books. I think that's what I have. The magazine right? They are really old, i read them when I was a youngin.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Yeppers, I had 'em too! :smile: I remember I too had "Elephants", and the day that "Sp*d*rs" came, when I got it outta the mailbox, there was this, like, HUGE closeup of a face of one, 8 eyes and evruhthang, and I was SO like,

:eek: :eek:

But I bravely read it (albeit very carefully---I don't like 'em creatures none!)

But they have newer "reprints", I guess, so's I gots me fav'rite animal ones. :smile:

Oh, and they had "Tigers", which I almost got, but then I was gettin' into too much money, lol.

And I thought of our ol' buddy Dwayne---"the Bengal Tiger is one of the most beautiful creatures on Earth. It is a powerful predator and demands respect, maaan!"

LOL!!!!

:zany:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
*throws rubber spider on Byron and runs off*

heheheheheheheheheheheheheheee

Sarah

Super Scooter

Reaction score
DARGH! You keep stealing my lines!!! :attitude: :flirt:

Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man
I give up.