1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

"Disney Drive On" possible new web series?

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by galagr, Jul 31, 2014.

1. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

I had only watched them once when I posted this, and then I watched again after posting... This is what happens when I only watch something once on the day it premieres.

2. DarthGonzo

DarthGonzo Active Member

Yeah...it was.

3. Duke Remington

Duke Remington Well-Known Member

No, it wasn't. Drop the debate!

4. fozzieisfunny

fozzieisfunny Well-Known Member

I agree with Muppet Master!! Is it only available on an APPP???????? NOT YT OR DISNEY.COM?????

5. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Awesome! And there's a thread already for debating the box office numbers take it there please!:rolleyes:

Muppet Master likes this.
  6. Mister Muppet

Mister Muppet Well-Known Member

This looks pretty Awesome, I like how Pepe keeps calling Walter Howard. And I can see Bobo being very Funny in this. But I hope its not just available by an app.

Duke Remington likes this.
  7. fozzieisfunny

Me, too!!! I really hope that this will be put up on a website or something ( hint hint, Tough Pigs. Hint hint, The Muppet Mindset.)

Duke Remington likes this.
  8. galagr

galagr Well-Known Member

The videos are available right now on the Disney website! They released two of the episodes today, which in total gives us fourteen minutes of new Muppet content! Go watch it, guys!

9. fozzieisfunny

O.K!

10. Muppet Master

Muppet Master Well-Known Member

Yes, please. Anyway, the debate is pointless, because according to The Muppet Mindset, Peter Linz states that these segments were filmed NEARLY TWO YEARS AGO, that was long before MMW disappointed at the box office.

11. Muppet Master

I'm going right now!!!! :)

12. Muppet Master

I just watched EP 1 and it was AWESOME! I loved it a lot, especially Big Mean Carl, and the bunny he keeps eating. The overall plot was really good, I loved seeing Walter going around and TRYING to give out Pepe's cards. Though there was some corporate synergy (Wreck-It-Ralph) it was far and few, and I could care less. I can't wait for episode 2 tomorrow, the preview looks amazing, and I can't wait to watch it! Oh and here's episode 1 everyone!

13. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

What a fun video! I loved how Martin Landau saying he could do "scammed" reminded Walter of Pepe's business cards, hahaha. Can't wait for episode 2.

Duke Remington and galagr like this.
  14. antsamthompson9

antsamthompson9 Well-Known Member

This was great.

15. Muppet Master

Unfortunately, the rest of the series won't be available on Youtube or the Disney website. Episode 2 is only available when you make a free account on this website.
    http://www.disneymoviesanywhere.com/discover#

So, make a free account and watch episode 2, and watch the rest of the series as the episodes are put on. Episode 2 is also great, though a lot of the scenes that were advertised at the end of episode 1 weren't in the episode for whatever reason. Anyone else already BIG fans of those two monkeys who are in charge of ideas in muppet studios? Does anyone know their names and/or performers? Also two new episodes will be uploaded to the website every Friday.

16. fozzieisfunny

Do you know how many episodes they're making?

17. Muppet Master

They're making 6 episodes, but they're already made, nearly 2 years ago.

18. fozzieisfunny

Dang it!! I see this as a thing that could go on for a couple of months!!! Don't tell me it's only 3 Fridays!

19. Muppet Master

Sadly yes, :( again it was made in late 2012, and wasn't released until now.

20. fozzieisfunny

Well... they could start filming new episodes, now... if they get REALLY popular.