Do you like Disney owning the Muppets?

funkydoo

Reaction score
i have to say i agree with cottonpip not only because she is family but because mr henson was my icon to and we have always had many a sunday dinner conversations whilst waiting for mum to bring out the roast and argue over the veggies on the irony of it all (when cotton wasn't old and grey and married ) =o) only joking fran x x

muppetmayhem

Reaction score
Sorta

It has its pros and cons. I sort of thought that Henson was going to keep them to himself though. But everybody has the disneychannel so if they were to show fraggle rock again most of us would be able to see it. :smirk:

CyberSteak

Reaction score
Amazing Mumford said:
Well, it's too late for that. The DVD version is already butchered (even though it's not Disney's fault). I don't expect MFC to be released in any form by Disney regardless of any partnerships with Sesame Workshop down the line.
Sorry...still new here...not sure of the abreviations...MFC???

Luke

Reaction score
Disneys Muppets said:
If they have a show, after the credits it will say Jim Henson Television then it will say Walt Disney Television.
There will be a "Jim Henson Company" logo followed by a "Walt Disney Company" one simply because JHC are going to be producing the future programming for Disney. That part has nothing to do with whether they will be using Jim Henson in the branding or not. There is absolutely nothing to say that The Muppets will keep the Jim Henson name or otherwise yet. Disney don't announce their future strategies to random telephone callers.

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
Darn you and your British wit. Or "Brit wit."

I don't even know what I'm talking about. I'm gonna go bathe. :rolleyes:

PiggyPerson

Reaction score
Disneys Muppets said:
They could call the MHC Muppets or Disney's Muppets Created by Jim Henson.

Note: MHC Means Muppets Holding Company.
Kermit: Its a bit long
:smile: