Do you remember the Secret Life of Toys?

kristinvxn23

Reaction score
i love rugby

i remember this very well because it is my favorite movie EVER... i have a replica rugby puppet which no one but hensen owns the copyright to so i had to have it made special and it sure did cost me a pretty penny but it looks EXACTLY like him so it was worth it. I also have the movie and all the episodes on video casset. I loved that show! it was good!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I adored "The Christmas Toy!" I remember "The Secret Life of Toys" on the Disney channel. It was good, but for some reason I didn't watch it very much. I do remember something about the toys accidently taping over a tape the kids had and having to record it again. Something like that...

OOLAGIRL

Reaction score
Yes i remember that the tiger was one of the toys and then there was the cute little girl doll maybe a ragdoll
and maye one more. in the christmas one correct me if i'm wrong a doll barbielike with red curly hair dresed in purple with a cape and she might have been bad like whenever they went to the tree she would appear or somthing don't now for sure cause my memory is kinda a blur from this show