1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Do you remember the Secret Life of Toys?

Discussion in 'Family Worlds' started by Rachel, Jan 3, 2003.

1. kristinvxn23

kristinvxn23 New Member

i love rugby

i remember this very well because it is my favorite movie EVER... i have a replica rugby puppet which no one but hensen owns the copyright to so i had to have it made special and it sure did cost me a pretty penny but it looks EXACTLY like him so it was worth it. I also have the movie and all the episodes on video casset. I loved that show! it was good!
  2. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

I adored "The Christmas Toy!" I remember "The Secret Life of Toys" on the Disney channel. It was good, but for some reason I didn't watch it very much. I do remember something about the toys accidently taping over a tape the kids had and having to record it again. Something like that...
  3. maniacal muppet

maniacal muppet Active Member

Oh yeah, I posted that on there. I also put on some from The Christmas Toy.
  4. OOLAGIRL

OOLAGIRL New Member

Yes i remember that the tiger was one of the toys and then there was the cute little girl doll maybe a ragdoll
    and maye one more. in the christmas one correct me if i'm wrong a doll barbielike with red curly hair dresed in purple with a cape and she might have been bad like whenever they went to the tree she would appear or somthing don't now for sure cause my memory is kinda a blur from this show