Do you think Labyrinth 2 should be made?

muppetfreak12

Reaction score
hmmm

seeing a labyrinth 2 would be kind of strange. What would it be about? I'm more of a TDC fan, but Labyrinth 2 would still be cool.:smile:

Bored

Reaction score
I really doubt that Labyrinth should have a sequel, they tried to do something similar with "The Neverending Story" and in my opinion, they fouled up royally. The Neverending Story had a quality that was never carried over to the other sequels that were done. IMO, if they tried doing a sequel to Labyrinth, it's gonna end badly.
:boo:

muppet maniac

Reaction score
If they were making a sequel to Labyrinth, that would be totally awesome.

Maybe Linkin Park can do the songs for the second movie like David Bowie did in the first. :wink: :smile:

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
I don't know about a Labyrinth sequel, I like the first one, but Linkin Park doing music for a Henson fantasy film ain't a bad idea. They stand out among the rap-rock bands, let me put it that way. "Crawling" is my favorite song, so you know.

LP RULES! :crazy:

Edit: I just realized this thread has been inactive in nearly two years...eh, LP still rules.

muppet maniac

Reaction score
I don't know about a Labyrinth sequel, I like the first one, but Linkin Park doing music for a Henson fantasy film ain't a bad idea. They stand out among the rap-rock bands, let me put it that way. "Crawling" is my favorite song, so you know.
Sweet! I've seen the CGI-animated music video for their song "Points of Authority", and that video reminded me of something The Jim Henson Company would make(using Creature Shop effects of course). Most of the songs on the "Reanimation" CD to me would fit perfectly for some Henson fantasy features that are in development(like that film "MirrorMask"-any word of when it will come out in the US?)

Laszlo

Reaction score
I would love to see a sequel or prequel.

Dear Mr. Henson jr., Mr. Froud, Mr. Bowie, Mrs. Connelly,
please team up again! :smile:

They should also make a prequel to DARK CRYSTAL!

mupitz

Reaction score
A friend of mine actually began penning a sequel to labyrinth. It features the daughter (or was it son) of Sarah, and she/he wants to know why Uncle Toby never comes to visit. They're living in the old house. I think Jareth takes Sarah's child and she has to go back into the labyrinth. Calling on all her old friends of course, cause, should she ever need them...He figured that way Jennifer Connelly and Bowie could reprise their original roles, only aged.

DirthNader

Reaction score
I, too, have a friend who is writing a story. Hers is a little more adult, though.
It's a love story between Sara and Jareth, but I won't go into detail. After all, it's her story :embarrassed: