Do you think Michael Jackson did what he did?

HPDJ

Reaction score
HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!! Elmo, wouldn't be missed!

HPDJ

Reaction score
Jacko: Elmo, wanna come to Neverland with me?
Elmo: Er...yeah that sounds like a magical place!
Jacko: It is...it sure is!

Bootsy

Reaction score
I'm not sure?

I really am not sure what to think of Michael except if he is guilty I think he should be punished (although I really don't think he is going to survive in a goal so I have no idea where they will put him). And if he is innocent then he should be left alone and try to get on with his life.Unfortunatly these cases arn't forgotton very easily (you know it will follow him no matter what his verdict turns out to be.) :concern: :confused:

Beakerfan

Reaction score
I think he's guilty. He let the kid sleep in his bed, and he supposedly slept on the floor?!? I don't think so! He's got a huuuuge house with plenty of other rooms, they didn't have to sleep in the same room. And why would he have an alarm that lets him know when someone is entering the room?

I would be EXTREMELY suprised if he was found not guilty. But I can't wait until all this is over. Man, that guy gives me the creeps.

Crazyminnyhaha

Reaction score
I do believe that the mother of the accuser is doing all this for the money. I also think MJ is guilty and if hes not I believe that MJ should watch he says. If you remember in the Martin B doucment a few yrs ago MJ said that he doesnt see anything wrong with sharing your bed with kids, and that its a beautiful thing to do so. Those comments right there open the door to legal trouble even if he didnt do anything wrong.

My vote: Guilty

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I think this is happening due to money also. Money is the root of all evil. Maybe some people have dirty and sick minds to think that he is guilty and that something more than actually sleeping occured, maybe thats what some people like to think. He is weird and was quite foolish to make comments like that on his documentary but i think this is why all this happened.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Do I think he did it? Shell yeah. He did it before, he'll do it again. I'm surprised he hasn't been called in just for sharing the bed with strange kids alone (strange as in, he does not know them.... just in the event of someone saying... "But he's the strange one..") But do I think that the prosecutor should get money? No, no...definately not.

To be fare, half of this is money and extortion, but the other half is... well... look at him.

Michael Jackson has become a nightmarish, Tim Burton-esque characature of himself. Now, I know he had a tough child hood.... but this is rediculous. Now, I can look the other way with him living in a giant amusement park, with cartoon character bedsheets (I actually have toon bedsheets, but they're the Simpsons. that's a PG cartoon... besides, I'm a cartoonist), and jewel encrusted Kermits :smile: ...but, then again, he's become a paranoid, dellusional, self-hating African/American, who even has kids sleep in his room. I mean, the cute 1980's escapades, when his pal was a monkey named Bubbles is NOTHING. Wait 10 years, he'll be even more outrageous.

Personally, I'd like the case to end like this. The kid's parents get NOTHING, but Michael Jackson should register as a sex offender, and have a manditory 2 year minimum stay at a mental institution.