Do you want a Pepe figure in series 6?

In what series would you like to see a Pepe figure made?

• I want Pepe in series 6 and bump a classic character

Votes: 23 39.7%
  • I would rather have a classic character in series 6

Votes: 35 60.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Jim (Link Link Hogthrob)

I know Pepe won't really work with the sets selling wise and actuality from the muppet show, but not that it wouldn't be neat to place him in them, i just mean he will be part of this early muppet series and out of place.

Zack)Rowlf the,Dog.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Aw. Pepe would sit right over by my computer with me...well actually the Muppet Theater will be out around wave 6 so I think he's look good in there.

Alex888

Reaction score
MUST MAKE MUST MAKE MUST MAKE

I AM NOT GIVING UP!! And why is everyone trying to KEEP certain Muppet figures from being made. Some of us here are older and grew up with the older Muppets! I think the line of Muppets Tonight figures is an excellent idea. I love Pepe and would buy him instantly…oohkay? I just don’t think he should be mixed up in the current line.

1) Mildred*
2) Hilda*
3) Pops*
4) Lips*
5) Nigel*
6) Rizzo*
7) Robin*
8) Camilla*
9) Marvin Suggs*
10) Annie Sue*
11) George the Janitor*
12) Uncle Deadly*
13) Wayne & Wanda*
14) J.P. Grosse
15) Mahna-Mahna
16) Boppity (blue) & Gloat (green) Frackle
17) Bobby Benson
18) Zelda Rose
19) Gaffer Cat
20) Foofoo
21) Lewis Kazagger
22) Gladys the Lunch lady
23) Brown Haired Female Muppet
24) Flying Zucchini Brothers

Everyone with an asterisk deserves to be made into a figure. They CAN be fit into the line and I think they will sell. It will be a wonderful and complete set of Muppets.
The first thirteen should definitely be made. #14-24…would be beautiful figures…but aren’t on my list as priorities.

It’s not that I have such a thing for these Muppets…because truthfully, Beaker, Lew Zealand & Gladys are my favorites! I just, as a Muppet fan, believe these characters are each as important as Floyd and Crazy Harry and Scooter!!

I am really probably wasting my breath…but I am gonna keep on tryin’!
Please…if you don’t know who these characters are, look them up…find pictures…watch episodes, you’ll come to love’em! And then you’ll want ‘em!!!!!
Argh!

Squidboy out!

Peace love and harmony among all Muppephans
:big_grin:

Alex888

Reaction score
ONE MORE!!!

Miss Mousey!!!!!!!!

This would be a great way to incorporate more female characters, Piggy, Janice, Annie, Mousey, Gladys, Zelda, Hilda, Mildred, Wanda, the brown haired chick!!!!

woohoo!!!!

me out

Muppeholic

Reaction score
Although I would love to have a Pepe bust (and dh would probably like a Bobo) I can wait.

Link Hogthrob

Reaction score
Good list, but...

I think that SOME Muppet characters should never be made. For instance:

Trumpet Lady
Brown-haired female muppet

WHO is the brown-haired female??
If a character doesn't have a name or if they have one like female #3 or blue frackle, they OBVIOUSLY don't have the appeal to become a figure.
I think that being obscure is one thing (Gaffer, J.P. Grosse, Hilda, Mildred) but being a nameless, voiceless, personality-less character like some of the "whatnots" is ridiculous!

But, I do think that a good point was made either earlier in this post or another one, but I think an "anything Muppet" with removable magnetic parts would be cool.
I think those would have appeal to even non-Muppet fans. It would be one of those little obscure toys that so many people collect to show off on their desk in the office...or am I the only one in an office like that? I might be, every Monday we run in to a colleague's office to see what she has added to her Marvin the Martian collection! :smile:

Just my opinion,
Jim

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I agree with you there. Well, except for the frackles. I think they do have appeal and were featured heavily on the show. Technically the green and blue frackles names are Boppity and Gloat and the new green frackle's name is Mo. I still think a playset of packaged Muppet Monsters would be fab!

As for the trumpet lady and other no-named characters, there is no likelyhood they would be made anyway. Palisades is having trouble with Mahnah Mahnah, that doesn't give the whatnot Muppets very much hope. I would like old Mahna Mahna though!:smile:

Electric Mayhem

Reaction score
If "classic character" means some rarley seen 1st season Muppet, then no.

As far as "classic characters" go, I think all the biggies have been covered so far. The only people not being made that I'd like to see and would accept before Pepe are Sweetums & Mahna Mahna.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I think all the biggies have been covered too. Sweeetums will come out with the Theater playset which will be released around the time of wave three, so there's no competition there. There has been some concern about the rights of Mahna Mahna so I don't know what will come of that. I don't think Henson is sold on the idea of him, but I couldn't imagine why not.

beaker

Reaction score
frogboy:

>>>Sweeetums will come out with the Theater playset which will be released around the time of wave three, so there's no competition there<<<

I thought it was stat/wal with the playset...this is certinaly interesting!

///beaker///