Do you wear glasses or contacts?

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I always knew that there was something weird about you!

but I was thinking you were a cross dresser or something...guess I was off on that one

Whatever

Reaction score
I've worn contacts since fourth grade. I hated being called 4 eyes. My dad is an eye doctor, so it worked out nicely. I have a pair of glasses for night after I take my contacts out, or if I lose a contact.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I have an old pair of glasses I keep around as well! good to use for when you're up too late (and your contacts let you know by getting REALLY dry)

Whatever

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
(and your contacts let you know by getting REALLY dry)
I don't have that problem, I'm the only person I know with hard lenses. They're supposed to keep your vision from worsening, and it's worked for me.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
I always knew that there was something weird about you!

but I was thinking you were a cross dresser or something...guess I was off on that one
Well, it is possible to be a superhero and a cross-dresser at the same time... :wink:

But I'm not. Unless you count my crossed shoes.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I don't see that superhero making it far for some reason....

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
I don't see that superhero making it far for some reason....
Well, I would agree with you, if only because I don't think I could fight crime in heels. Other people, though, might be more successful. :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm so nearsighted, I can only see things clearly about 4 to 6 inches away from my eyes. I know alot of you make think people look better without glasses, but get this...my peers actually think I llok scary without my glasses. But like I said, my glasses are part of my personality.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I've known people with glasses and Teachers at school and when you're only used to seeing them with them on they look so different with them off, like a different person sometimes!