Do you wear glasses or contacts?

Whatever

Reaction score
Beebers said:
don't like sticking objects such as contacts in my eyeballs.

:smile:
I can agree with that. It doesn't bother me anymore, but when I first got contacts, it took me half an hour to get them in. My eyes were so sensitive, and they hurt a lot. After about a year and a half, I could pop them in fast and they don't hurt often. Plus, to be frank, I look much more pretty without glasses. :big_grin: Not that I'm really vain or anything, but it's true.

Beebers

Reaction score
AndyWan Kenobi said:
Sometimes we have to make sacrifices to preserve the secret identity...
This is true, though I hear the pink fuzzy clown shoes with lavender ribbons keep tripping you up lol.

:big_grin: :smile: :big_grin:

Beebers

Reaction score
Whatever said:
when I first got contacts, it took me half an hour to get them in. My eyes were so sensitive, and they hurt a lot. After about a year and a half, I could pop them in fast and they don't hurt often.
Oh, ew, see, it's stories like this that make weenies like me. I could sew somebody's guts back in on a battlefield but never stick stuff in my eyes, egads. Zoot also prefers glasses.

:cool:

Horace D' Fly

Reaction score
Me = Glasses

I worn the same pair of glasses since 5th grade. It's really embarrassing because they're HUGE, but I can't bring myself to get rid of them. I love them so...
Gonzo 4 LIFE!!! Nuff said... :concern:

WOCKA2416

Reaction score
Horace D' Fly said:
I worn the same pair of glasses since 5th grade. It's really embarrassing because they're HUGE, but I can't bring myself to get rid of them. I love them so...
Interesting choice for your name...Horace D' Fly? I didn't think anyone like "Kermit's Swamp Years." And I would think with your big glasses that you would relate to the Goggles character more than Horace...Nuff said. :embarrassed:

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
I'm also restricted to wearing them while I drive.I have prescription sunglasses for that purpose.

HappinessHotel

Reaction score
Horace D' Fly said:
That's really funny. My brother has also had the same pair of glasses since we were little. :wink: We like to call him Harry Potter. What a tool. Nuff said.

Horace D' Fly

Reaction score
2416?

WOCKA2416 said:
Interesting choice for your name...Horace D' Fly? I didn't think anyone like "Kermit's Swamp Years." And I would think with your big glasses that you would relate to the Goggles character more than Horace...Nuff said. :embarrassed:
Wocka, some of us are bigger muppet fans than others. Sorry if you can't keep up, but I'm a Horace D' Fly fan. wocka2416...I don't even have a joke for that dumb name. Nuff said.