Does anybody here shampoo their hair?

Super Scooter

Reaction score
"... only the best poo money can buy."

I am a man of little thought. But when I think, I think pie.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
I'd like to see Byron do infomercials - i think we've found his calling !

So Byron, did it work wif de laaaadddieeess ? I'm thinking you should go walk past Chasity in a kind of leaning motion so she gets hit with your masculine scent head on. Either she'll be knocked out and you can revive her with a kiss...

LOL!! Luke, I like the way you think... :wink:

Actually all joking aside and being serious now, i know your personality and 'look' and thinking about it, you would seriously be perfect for presenting infomercials - you should look into it - call QVC or something !

Huh, rully? :smile: Well hey, somebody get me some connections, and I'll audition!

Really!

I will!

:big_grin:

BTW what were you still doing in the bath at 3am ? have you really got THAT much hair ?
Lol, well Luke, I work 2nd shift at my job, so iffin' I work a full day I get home at about 12:40. And I cannot go straight to bed after work, even when it's late. I gotta watch TV, play on the 'puter, eat supper.....and many a time I like to take a baf. :smile:

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by Boober_Baby
But anyway... I gotta say, as a chick I'm not really feeling the whole manly smell (on guys I mean... on girls it's hot. XP I'm joking). It's kinda gross.

Y'know what else is gross? When you guys swim in your cologne! >< Trust me... nobody finds that to be a turn on.

Yeah, see? You're the kinda gal I need to avoid... :stick_out_tongue:

Oh, and I don't swim in cologne! :smile:

But I must admit, one of my top priorities in a boyfriend is that he must smell nice. And by nice, I don't mean pile on the cologne or any of those "manly" scents, but just a nice "Hey! I just came out of the shower and I smell zestfully clean!" smell. Are you feeling me here?
Yes, and that's what I do!

Really!

It is!

I don't pile on anything or swim in nuffin'...this shampoo is just rully cool for a guy, and I was excited to endorse it in this "infomercial" of a post... LOL! :big_grin:

Manda:-D

Reaction score
I think Byron meant "MANLY" as in "that which does NOT smell like flowers or fruit"!!! Least, that's how my Dad describes it!!! ("Don't we have any more MANLY smelling soap in this house???") Poor Papa.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
Secondly: all the hair you have must require TONS of shampoo.
Okay, I don't shampoo muh whole body! :mad:

Thirdly: I don't need no shampoo to make myself feel or *GRUNT* BE masculine.
Well I don't have to have it, but it's just a great li'l addition---like Luke said, I'm just so excited over li'l things like 'is, I would do an infomercial for it! LOL! :big_grin:

Fourthly: You are one of THE most hilarious people I've ever not met in my whole life!! :smile: :big_grin: :wink: :stick_out_tongue:
Awwwww, Kev! :smile: lol Right back at ya, Fozzo! :stick_out_tongue: :big_grin:

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by Manda:-D
I think Byron meant "MANLY" as in "that which does NOT smell like flowers or fruit"!!! Least, that's how my Dad describes it!!! ("Don't we have any more MANLY smelling soap in this house???") Poor Papa.
Lol! Poor "Daddy Manda"... :stick_out_tongue:

Yeah, I'm a sensous guy, I love most smells (includin' flowers and fruit), but it's such a touchin' gesture that Suave went outta there way to make sure we men can bathe like men---LOL!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man
Lol! Poor "Daddy Manda"... :stick_out_tongue:

Yeah, I'm a sensous guy, I love most smells (includin' flowers and fruit), but it's such a touchin' gesture that Suave went outta there way to make sure we men can bathe like men---LOL!

I bathed like a man beFORE Suave!! Rubber duckie and all that. I dunno, a 'manly' smell? Reminds me of these socks I got once...

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I've tried other stuff, but its Pantine for me these days. :wink: I don't care about having a masculine scent. That would only confuse people. :stick_out_tongue: