Does anybody here shampoo their hair?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Super Scooter just so you know when you are here next, your mailbox is full so I can't e-mail you. I got a messege back saying your box was full so you will have to get rid of some old e-mails I guess. Just thought I'd better let you know.

scarylarrywolf

Reaction score
Hmm... I'll have to get my nose into that stuff. I used to have a sampler from a barber's shop called "Fit: for men", but they doesn't carry it in stores. So when it was almost empty I took it to the store and compared whiffs (If anyone wants to know what happened to all my brain cells, there's your answer). This resulted in the discovery of "Crew: for men", which I've used to this day, and which I highly (pun not intended:wink: ) recommend.

What I don't understand is why girlies wear flowery stuff if they like how boyzees smell, and why boyzees wear "manly" stuff if they like the smell of girlies. Why should people make their noses suffer?

--"Scary" Larry Wolf

foofoocakes

Reaction score
We are lather and rinse people at my. My husband and I use the same shampoo. Its not really smelly but I don't need to sniff his hair to tell that he is a manly man.:excited:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I like smelling like fruit. Makes me more palatable. (sp?)

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Well I have lots of hair, and without shampoo it won't curl, so shampoo is a blessing to me!!

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
I(along with my mom's side,from her dad's genes) am so blessed to have a full head of hair(I do need a haircut,trying to let it grow out a little).I use a fortifier every other week,to rinse all of the work dirt & air polluntants away. I switch between Pro-V(Pantene)shampoo & a conditioner,and Herbal Essence shampoo & conditioner.I especially use shampoo that moisturizes my hair.:smile:

scarylarrywolf

Reaction score
I've been growing my hair out for almost a year now and I've definitely graduated into the world of conditioner. I used to get it cut 1-inch long, and that was no problem. I'm currently using a blend of Crew shampoo (good manly smellin' stuff), and Herbal Essences rosehip conditioner (it was the only cheaap conditioner I could find to compliment the smell of my shampoo).

It wurkt fer me!

Beauregard

Reaction score
*sigh*

To get back on topic, Rinse and repeat? Me? Never...

...wait. I'll try it tomorrow. Will report back ASAP.

gfarkwort

Reaction score
I rinse and repeat if for some reason I hadent taken a bath the night before

But I think they mean repeat as do it again next time you bathe