Does anybody here shampoo their hair?

Gonzo

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man

And hey, if it makes the crown o' me head smell like the epitome o' masculinity, well, I ain't gonna complain when I walk into a room wif about 20 female Silly Creatures in it later this afternoon.

Byron....if there are ANY females ANYWHERE who can smell the crown of your head, it's your civic duty to capture them and take them to the nearest zoo. Because whatever it is, it can't be human.

And while you're at it...turn yourself in.

"buddy."

Now I want to smell the masculine shampoo, but I'm ashamed.

:smirk:

Quinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
LOL!

Well, I meant them smell it as I'm sittin' down. :wink:

And don't feel ashamed---go to your nearest store, pick up the dark dark blue bottle of Suave for Men, and take a big ol' whiff.

You're guaranteed to boil wif testosterone, stride home, and "make a woman" outta Melissa.

(again)

:embarrassed:

Gonzo

Reaction score
This brings up all sorts of questions that we won't go into here.

Still, couldn't hoit!

:big_grin: :embarrassed:

Comical_DrBob

Reaction score
I'm using shampoo & also condiotioner tonight my hair needs a wash I do it every 2nd day I use the Ganier Fructis its good its the first little more exprensive hair washing stuff I'ved used seem to have problems I also get itching but its not fleas or dandruff some thing in the shampoo or condioner it more like something to do with the wrong type my hair is reasonbly thick so I need to use a lot which I don't think I have in recent washes.

Comical_DrBob

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man
LOL!

Well, I meant them smell it as I'm sittin' down. :wink:

And don't feel ashamed---go to your nearest store, pick up the dark dark blue bottle of Suave for Men, and take a big ol' whiff.

You're guaranteed to boil wif testosterone, stride home, and "make a woman" outta Melissa.

(again)

:embarrassed:
I like smelling all the soapish deoderant things but I think people find it a odd sometimes the products are sealed so no one can see how it smells its what I usually do when choosing deoderant.

Comical_DrBob

Reaction score
Originally posted by Boober_Baby

But anyway... I gotta say, as a chick I'm not really feeling the whole manly smell (on guys I mean... on girls it's hot. XP I'm joking). It's kinda gross.
^_^ Debo
Whats wrong with each sex using the oposite sexes deoderant all shampoo but I know what you mean about girls smelling too manly & there are some awful men's colonge out there but I used Nivea for men deoderant once it was good it had a light smell [fresh not manly type or light bulb] & other female's have used it too.

Comical_DrBob

Reaction score
Originally posted by Super Scooter
I want to see Nate in the next commercial for that stuff. :embarrassed:

Botanicles!

:wink:

(I like these two: :sleep: :boo: )
Fruit smell is nice.
this could be weird but i can't stand the smell or popcorn that you get at the movie's or some insense but I like that chest rub for colds,deepheat [cream 4 sore muscles] & aroguard [insect repelant to spray on self]

Comical_DrBob

Reaction score
Originally posted by Manda:-D
I think Byron meant "MANLY" as in "that which does NOT smell like flowers or fruit"!!! Least, that's how my Dad describes it!!! ("Don't we have any more MANLY smelling soap in this house???") Poor Papa.
Maybe I could catch a bus to Manly to see how it smells or I could go up to one of the Manly Sea Eagle rugby league players to see if the smell fruity, flowery or manly.

Kye

Reaction score
BYRON!! How can this be! Yet another thread regarding your personal hygene? Maybe you should think about having your own late night public access show about it! We could all tune in every Sunday night, for "Byrons Body" I smell a hit... or...what is that I smell???

Super Scooter

Reaction score
"Why does everyone blame dogs?"

Hey, welcome to the Byron Summers Show. Tonight's guests are gasping for a breath of fresh air! Ha ha ha! That's a little joke. Very little indeed. Ha ha ha! Our topic for discussion tonight is that age old question, Was that me? So, Byron, what's your thoughts on tonight's subject?