Does Kermit love Piggy?

HPDJ

Reaction score
Do you think he really loves her. Just watching Kermit at the end of MTM makes me wonder... :smile: :mad:

MWoO

Reaction score
Yes. He just isn't comfortable expressing it.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
The real question is, does Piggy love Kermit? After all, Piggy is always going after male celebrities while Kermit just sits back and watches her go nuts. It's funny, when Piggy goes nuts over a man, Kermit doesn't do anything, but when Kermit starts to talk to a woman, Piggy gets jealous and tries to stop Kermit and whatever woman from talking to each other.

Based on this observation, Piggy does not love Kermit, nor do I think that marriage of theirs is true.

This is one of the major problems I have with Piggy. She's just brainless. No pun intended there either.

ryan

Beauregard

Reaction score
Kermit is on teh brink of being in love.

Miss Piggy is madly obsesesed, but is it love?

Details at eleven.

Bea:zany:{we need a newsreader smilie}regard

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Kermit sure does love Piggy, but he's uncomfortable becuase she's just so passionate and outgoing about everything, and it throws him off and he doesn't know how to react.

As for Piggy, That's funny Beau, she IS obsessed, but is she in love? I'd say so. We all know she's a diva, so what's to stop her playing hard-to-get? She doesn't want Kermit to get too comfortable with her, she's keeping him on his toes. And this way Kermit realises he's lucky to have her, if she can get famous movie and tv stars, or whatever. :smile:

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
what of piggys twinkle in her eye everytime she sees kermit for the "first time"
as for kermit im not sure of him he seems to like piggy and care for her as for ,ove i think he is still iffy about it

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Of course Kermit loves Miss Piggy. Look at his face when she starts flirting with other guys. Look at when he first sees her in TMM. For that matter, look at his reaction when she walks out on him in TMM. The other movies are more of them performing than expressing their actual emotions, at least in my opinion, but still. It is very clear to me that he loves her.

Of course he gets sick of her occasionally and flirts with other girls when she isn't looking. But you can't really blame him, I mean, look at how controlling she is. She won't let him so much as say another girl is talented, and yet she throws herself at every good looking guy she comes across.

So, does Miss Piggy love Kermit? That's debatable. She is awfully obsessed with him. But, like I said, she throws herself at every good looking guy she comes across. On the other hand, she always comes back to her frog. So basically, in my humble opinion, she loves him, and has a crush on all attractive males.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Hee, well said TA about Kermy loving Piggy.

You pointed out that she throws herself at any guy she sees. How I see it is, why does she do that? To keep Kermit feeling lucky that she always sticks with him in the end! It's her way of being posessive.

BEAR

Reaction score
it is obvious in both The Muppet Movie and Muppets Take Manhattan that they love each other, exept the part where she leaves him in the restaraunt. It is GMC that makes me question sometimes how genuine it is, but then again, they are supposed to be "making a movie". But also again, there is that little scene where Kerm and Piggy "break character" in the park. Remember? "I am playing 800 different emotions!" I seriously think that is one of the best Kermit/Piggy scenes in history.