Dr Pepper will give a free can of Dr Pepper to "everyone in America" !

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
I'm going to be the first outa my friends to try Dr Pepper, as some of us were inspired by Weird Al's "Alburqurque" to eat salted peanuts and drink Dr Pepper.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Well in here in the states it was to eat salted peanuts and drink Coca-Cola. Weird Al's just weird like that, heh!

Pork

Reaction score
BUMP.

I tried Dr. Pepper fer the first time just the other day- it tastes like medicine, and yet it's still somewhat likeable.
Hey, I tried it too. I quite liked it, although it is unusual. I thought it had a sort of marzipan flavour to it.

Kiki

Reaction score
yeah, there was also a cherry-vanilla flavour which I tried when I last saw my friend. It tasted practically the same to the original, only with a more cherry flavour (but it tastes cherry-ish anyway), it was still nice though.

Teheheman

Reaction score
I LOVE the Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper. I actually like the Diet version. I don't know why, I just do dangnabit.

Daniel

Kiki

Reaction score
I love vanilla flavoured drinks also. I Drink Vanilla Coke by the gallon.
Same here, my friend and I are Coke addicts- full stop.

(Note to self: maybe me saying I am a Coca-Cola addict would've been the more accurate term... :shifty: )

Pork

Reaction score
Same here, my friend and I are Coke addicts- full stop.

(Note to self: maybe me saying I am a Coca-Cola addict would've been the more accurate term... :shifty: )
haha yeah possibly would have been.

And yeah, Vanilla Coke is delicious.

But I draw the line at Diet Coke and Coke Zero...and that new no sugar no CAFFEIN Coke. WHAT"S WITH THAT! That's not coke at all.

Kiki

Reaction score
haha yeah possibly would have been.

And yeah, Vanilla Coke is delicious.

But I draw the line at Diet Coke and Coke Zero...and that new no sugar no CAFFEIN Coke. WHAT"S WITH THAT! That's not coke at all.
Grr! I know! Finally, someone who thinks that! Diet Coke and Coke Zero? I mean, seriously, what is the point? And everyone knows it's worse fer you and you're better off drinking the normal stuff, plain and vanilla and all that.
Whenever my friend and I buy Coke we always say jokingly, "Hey, let's get CAFFINE free Coke, yaaaay! Caffine-free Coke fer the win!" and we burst out laughing. Everyone just glares at us.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Hear-Hear! That diet and caffeine or what ever kind of stuff is not real coke!