Dr Pepper will give a free can of Dr Pepper to "everyone in America" !

Drtooth

Reaction score
Sounds like a good idea, but how can they have the can attached to a CD and think that the CD's gonna be sold?

Daniel
That's not a free can of Dr. Pepper to everyone in America if you have to buy the CD. Chances are, some people just want the soda, and not the album....

(of course, they could just as easily set up sample carts outside places)

Teheheman

Reaction score
Dangnabit, not having the fricken internet cost me a free 20-ounce Dr. Pepper. Oh well, maybe I'll get lucky and they'll just send a freebie over my way lol.

Daniel

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Dangnabit, not having the fricken internet cost me a free 20-ounce Dr. Pepper. Oh well, maybe I'll get lucky and they'll just send a freebie over my way lol.

Daniel
I know I hear it's already happened and it's over. I as reminded when there was only seven hours left. My brother did it and they are sending him a coupon.

Teheheman

Reaction score
It didn't say that it shouldn't have happened, it just said that they should've allowed people more time to get their free coupon cause they should've known that the site would crash cause you give anything away for free then everybody's gonna try to get it.

Daniel

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah, I agree that they should have been more prepared. Too bad they didn't live up to their promise...

Kiki

Reaction score
BUMP.

I tried Dr. Pepper fer the first time just the other day- it tastes like medicine, and yet it's still somewhat likeable.