Dreams about Muppets...

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
I had one a few nights ago, in which I was on the set of a latter-day (prob. late 80s-early 90s) Muppet production, and I was watching Richard and his niece Amanda down in the trenches. The two of them were performing Scooter and Skeeter (grown-up versions of both), I think having them sing something, and I think I eventually joined them with a female blue Fraggle-like Muppet.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK, here's the second one I had earlier today.

This was a bunch of Muppet appearances on Wheel of Fortune on a DVD I had gotten through one of my trades. It started with Bobo zealously enjoying just spinning the wheel and wanted to do so for all contestants, even though it wasn't his turn. The next appearance was Kermit in the red contestant's booth as a special guest and Sam the Eagle in the blue contestant's booth as a special guest, and John Goodman in the yellow contestant's booth with a few miniature versions of Gelflings and Skexes on his shoulders. He was going off like a very knowledgable fan about the characters he had with him, until Sam started to pronounce himself on the vulture-looking Skexes' member. Piggy appeared and was probably going to karate chop Kermit for some reason or other.
The next appearance was a bit naughty, Animal reaching up to this other lady's chests and a green lump coming out of her bottom that was really Kermit stuck in there.
The next one was the best one... This was a bunch of elves with multi-colored pointy hats. But the appearance that followed was sort of listed in the mag/catalogue I was reading at the same time. It was sort of this multi-teared booth with a bunch of arched squares and almost all the main Muppet characters in either Muppet Baby puppet form or smaller versions of themselves. The ones I remember were Crazy Harry blowing something up, the Newsman, Kermit (natch), George the Janitor, and Skeeter. They were bursting in song and it made me smile and cry at the same time for happiness.
The last appearance was another weird one... Kermit and Piggy sort of stretching their bodies downward until reaching the ground once the curtain opened, along with a female guest star singing something about how this female guest star was wooing Kermit away from Piggy, like I said, a bit weird.

That's all of it though, ain't got any more.

superboober

Reaction score
I recently had one where the entire gang was participating in Bob Barker's soon to be final Price Is Right episode (don't we all wish?). Kermit and Guy Smiley of course co-hosted it with Bob, Doc announced, Sam the Eagle was director (which led to several moments of course where he ended up putting his head in his wings and remarking things along the lines of, "This show's educational and entertainment value has just gone right out the window."), the Electric Mayhem of course played all the music cues (Animal failing to stop playing when everyone else did), and Statler and Waldorf sat at the producers' table and did their usual bit with everybody.

The show itself ran a little different than it does actually, for instead of calling down 9 contestants over the course of the show, four distinct teams stayed in contestant's row the whole time; after they played the pricing game in question, they returned to contestant's row and continued from there. Specifically the teams were:

RED SPACE: Fozzie, Grover, Cookie, Gobo
BLUE SPACE: Gonzo, Oscar, Telly. Mokey
YELLOW SPACE: Piggy, Big Bird, Count, Red
GREEN SPACE: Scooter, Ernie, Bert, Wembley

(Boober, meanwhile, sat on top of the turntable with Robin for whatever reason and would make frequent comments throughout the show on how astronomical the odds against winning a game were, the possible dangers one might face playing a certain game that involved physical effort, and so on).

So the breakdown for this remarkable contest went as such:

Game 1: Golden Road. Red team won. Unfortunately, the first small prize offered was a pack of cookies. Cookie, of course, took care of them right away, and then, having not eaten before the show, proceeded to eat all the other prizes as they were revealed, podiums and all. The last was a large sailboat that he devoured in a minute and a half, prompting Bob to shake his head and tell Kermit, "Well Kermit, if nothing else, it looks like today we're setting a record for the quickest end to a pricing game in our long history. Shall we bring out the next item up for bids now while he's still digesting?"

Game 2: Plinko. Green team won. For the four small prizes, Wembley of course couldn't decide at all whether to choose the first or last number as the right one, sending Bert into convulsive fits. (BOB: I stand corrected from what I said earlier. Wembley, at this rate I'm going to have postpone retirement until you reach social security age yourself.). Eventually Scooter calmed everyone down and earned them the maximum 4 extra Plinko chips. On the top of the board, Ernie became too entranced by thunking the Plinko chips hard off the top pegs ("Listen there, Bert, that makes a nice medley there, don't you think?") and sending them flying all over the stage that Bert snapped and told him he'd drop the chips from now on. In turn he hit zero all five times. Fortunately, Wembley leaned over the edge to check that the last one had hit zero and fell down the board himself, landing in $1,000 and keeping them from leaving empty-handed (although Boober of course scolded him for being so reckless). :stick_out_tongue:

Game 3: Clock Game. Yellow Team won. The trouble began early here, since Big Bird started naming prices that only a 6 year old would assume to be right ("Uh, five dollars, Mr. Larker? Ten dollars, Mr. Parker?"). Twice, Bob had to stop the clock to tell our favorite canary to aim just a little HIGHER, much to the chagrin of the Count, who was having the time of his life counting down with the clock. Piggy tried to get back on track, but by then time was up and the thunder was flashing through the studios, prompting Bob to take cover behind the turntable ("I have no idea what's going on here, Guy; the weatherman said we'd have clear skies today.") To top it off, the Count than asked if he could have another 30 seconds to count down as a consulation prize. Bob wearily threw it to commercial.

SHOWCASE SHOWDOWN 1: The three teams that got on stage spun the big wheel. Inside, Rizzo and his fellow rats were still checking for possible deficiencies in the wheel, and thus spent the round running for their lives. In the end the yellow team won and advanced to the showcase round. First, though:

Game 4: Bump. Blue team won. A surprising turn since the game was retired in 1991 following Dian's sex scandal. But being a dream, of course, anything can happen. Told to either bump the cars to the left or right, Oscar instead shoves them all clean off the board. When asked by Bob why'd he'd want to do that, our favorite grouch retorts that since they're essentially causing a car crash, might as well wreck every one of them, which then leads to a heated argument with he and Mokey on whether things look good wrecked or intact and the natural beauty of each position, while Gonzo tries to get the audience's attention by juggling the broken cars. Bob shakes down several pills of aspirin and tells viewers, "Any more of this, and Kermit gets the whole show for my replacement." :grouchy:

Game 5: Race Game. Yellow team won. Big Bird volunteers to place the price tags next to the appropriate prizes. Only he can't quite adhere to the basic priniciple of Race Game ("Gordon always told me never to run across slippery surfaces, Mr. Sparker." (Bob downs some more aspirin)). This, it takes him twenty whole seconds to put them all down in the right place and runback to find he has two right. Red takes over duties, and completes it half the big canary's time, only to find there's only one right now. With the Count preoccupied counting down the game clock from 45 seconds, it's all in Piggy's arms, and she zooms down the row shoving the tags into place, runs full steam back toward the board, crashing right through as the Countdown reaching zero and the lightning thunders again...and we find she got all 4 right. "Good work on bring home the bacon, Piggy," Bob ignorantly congratulates her. "Bring home WHAT!!!???" Piggy roared, flattening him with another karate chop. Guy throws it to commericial. :mad:

GAME 6: One Away. Red team won. After first have to stop Grover from going into a big lecture on the fine meanings of higher and lower to any younger viewers in the crowd, his teammates set the price they want. To assist in making sure the horn indicating the amount of correct answes can be heard, Fozzie uses his Upgraded Air Horn, which in the four time he uses in this case shatter every pane of glass in the room. They end up with the wrong price after they've done their switching, but Cookie decides in spirit of good sportsmanship to each the board to prevent others from losing it too (Kermit: pleased don't tell me you'll wnat dessert after this, Cookie!? BURP!!!!!)

Second SHowcase showdown went the same as the first. Blue team won the right to face the yellow team for the Showcase round. I don't remember the prizes, but Gonzo's team bid $1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000.00 on theres and Piggy $1 for theirs, given the chance Gonzo's team would be over, which they were spectacularly. Oscar took the moment to complain that they only show top-grade merchandise on the air, then took a bat and started smashing up the earnings around the whole stage. Bob wearliy begged the cameras to go out, foregoing his usual spiel (until Rowlf popped over and asked, "What about me?" The whole thing ended sweetly; they pulled back to the control room to show Jim Henson and Mark Goodson running the program and having the time of their lives.

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
I've had dreams about The Electric Mayhem and my fancharacters on tour. The dreams seem animated, as if they were a real show. :big_grin:

I've also had these really strange dreams where Zoot comes to me, and get's me to help save the Muppets. I don't really get that one.

CBPuppets

Reaction score
okay I have a few....

1.) I was on the set of Sam and Friends, I was Puppeteering Harry the Hipster and Icky Gunk, and we had them Lip-synching to "It's my Party and i'll Cry if I want to." then afterwards I puppeteered Sam and Jim Henson was there to puppeteer Kermit and Moldy hay to Lip-Synch to Rock it to me.

2.) Jim Henson and Jerry Nelson was at my house showing me how a Muppet works. they demonstrated using Splurge and Big Bird. then Oscar was in my trashcan when I was putting garbage out.

3.) when I was taking a walk to my grandma's house Jim Henson along with Kermit was there to tell me that they will always be with me.

4.) I was watching TV when Cookie Monster pops up and sings about how he loves cookies when Frazzle keeps messing things up.

5.) I was in my school when Marty Robinson shows up to perform Telly.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Well, I had a nightmare about Kermit being cut open by Bunsen and Beaker....after I saw the dissection T-Shirt. ;_;

It was soooo graphic!
I cried when I woke up.
LOL!

Boppity

Reaction score
I've had a few, but I can only really remember three...

One was a long long time ago, I think I was, like, seven...and Bert was sitting on a sink in some blank space talking to me, and he was kinda creeping me out, so I took his batteries out (he was battery operated in my dream for some reason o_o ) and so he powered down...and then he started talking again, and that really scared me!

The second was a few months ago...at first I was just following Floyd and Janice to their house or something...then I was Janice, and Floyd lived in a tree stump, and the whole band was there, just eating cookies...

And then the last one, me and Dr. Teeth went on a date, haha!

CBPuppets

Reaction score
my other ones includes this one time I saw Lefty the salesman walking to Miss piggy begging her to buy something. She was startled by him at first then She gave him a Karate-chop! it was awsome!:smile: :smile: :smile:

G-MAN

Reaction score
I had a dream in which I went into a grocery store and for some reason Jim Henson and Kermit were at this table signing autographs, and I got one, I about cried when I woke up, lol