Dreams about Muppets...

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
I had one in which the Muppets were on the stage of the Muppet Theater. They were wearing the silver, blue and purple tuxes from TMTM, and they started to sing "We Got Us."

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
I had a nightmare onece where Prarie Dawn jumped out of a compueter and started to chase me. She was not cute, she was EVIL.
:scary:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Awesome song, MN!

I had the weirdest dream just the other night. My father was at the doctor's worrying about Arthritis. The good doctor and I were trying to get him to try a different medication. Sounds straight forward enough...but guess who the doctor was (I swear)! Our own, Doctor Teeth! Lol

Wow, scary image of Prarie Dawn! Lol

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
File this one under Wishful Thinking:

I dreamed that Steve (Swanson, of MuppetCast) had gotten a hold of a tape containing a phone interview with Richard Hunt.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I have had quite a few of the "Hey, we need you to help out with the Muppets/Fraggles"-type dreams (with Jim usually the one telling me about the Muppets and Richard Hunt telling me about the Fraggles, since he knows I like Red so much).

I worked at a zoo a couple of years ago and got promoted to manager. I had a dream preceding a special event that Jim was at this special event as one of the celebrity guests. I offered him some food and such, and told him how much I enjoyed seeing him there ... and he told me, "You are the stupidest person on the planet." Now, I was naturally upset by what he told me, because I knew he was criticizing my job choice, since I've told him (in dreams) on multiple occasions how into The Dream I am. I asked him what he thought I should do since he's so smart (God, would I ever be that irritable to my role model?). He told me he'd tell me tomorrow (remember this phrase). I woke up and THAT MORNING I looked at the newspaper and there was a political cartoon about education with a drawing of a kid with a KERMIT backpack. Well, THAT freaked me out. LOL. I shook my head and told Jim in my thoughts that, well, I've been there and done that and it was a nightmare and that normally I would kiss the ground he walked on but I had to disagree with him on that one.

I've also had a dream about some heavenly trial where I've been nasty to someone and the judge for the trial is ... Mr. Hooper. :big_grin:

I've also dreamt that I was stuck in an elevator with Red and we shrugged and sang the Friendship Song to pass the time (I think that was when I finally saw Marooned on DVD).

EDIT: I also have had a few dreams about meeting either the Sinclairs, getting a job at WeSaySo, or meeting Spike.

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
Last night, I had a dream involving the Muppets. Kermit and Gonzo were the two that stood out most. The same dream also involved various cartoon characters from different shows and movies. Part of the dream involved Gonzo and the Madagascar Penguins (from "Madagascar") in a team race. I think before that, though, there was this bet (of sorts) between Norm the Genie and the Grim Reaper (The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy). Grim was walking away, and I was trying to convince him to come back. Right before that, I think Norm saved Desiree (Danny Phantom) from... I don't know, I think he just dove after her to protect her. And towards the end of my dream, I believe that Mai (Avatar: The Last Airbender) was a mermaid.

Yeah, I know it's weird.

~ AnimatedC

pattywack

Reaction score
Argh! I'm so annoyed! I KNOW I had one last night, it is now 7.30 am and it's completely left my mind! I hate this :frown:

I shall talk about a dream I had quite a while ago, but it was still such a fun dream. It was about me and how I'd become the writer/director of the next muppet project. It was basically a hotel that had this very new-yorky feel which was owned by the muppets and various muppets would stay. So much fun!