Dreams about Muppets...

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
In this other dream, I was watching a bunch of Muppet-related videos online:
-Scooter playing a musical instrument very badly
-a man and a woman dressed up as Kermit and Miss Piggy to celebrate a new Muppet movie
-two Whatnots/Anything Muppets (green and lavender) dancing and lip-syncing to different songs

And this is another dream I had:
I was in something like a drama club but with puppets, and in one scene of what we were rehearsing for, Bunsen and Beaker were involved, and I got to play Beakie! It would have been so cool if the director was Jim Henson. (However, I can't think of a time in which I dreamed about Jim Henson in particular.)

And this was probably one of my favorite Muppet dreams (not counting the science class dream :flirt:):
I was watching an episode of the Muppet Show being filmed. I remember Bunsen, Animal, Scooter, and a few Whatnots, although I can't remember the whole scene.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
I didn't remember much of this when I woke up, but in one dream I had last night, Janice was one of my friends online, and there was something involving werewolves.

Quesal

Reaction score
Back in high school, when no woman would give me a chance, I used to dream of having Janice for a prom date...for some odd reason

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Just woke up after dreaming of watching The Muppet Show and they had SST character cameos. It was revealed that Fozzie, I think as the imagery wasn't clear in this dream, was related to Bert. The really weird thing was that when Ernie and Bert appeared on stage, Fozzie looked like an older, larger version of Bert, just with a hat. :big_grin:

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
I finally woke up after having this odd dream. It has a bit of the classic Muppets involved, but it's mostly based on Labyrinth, which is technically the Muppets. (and why do I keep having werewolf dreams?):

So, I was lost in a forest, (do I even want to know how that happened?) and I was saved by a wolf, who was actually Richard Hunt, who's secretly a werewolf. Then I was in my room watching a TV series based on the movie Labyrinth, and somehow Jareth was in my room. (what makes my mind think that I want a creepy looking Goblin King in my house?) Then Sweetums was involved somehow.

Yes, I have weird dreams.

Fluffets

Reaction score
I Then I was in my room watching a TV series based on the movie Labyrinth, and somehow Jareth was in my room. (what makes my mind think that I want a creepy looking Goblin King in my house?)

How is David Bowie creepy?:confused::big_grin:

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
How is David Bowie creepy?:confused::big_grin:
You would agree if he randomly showed up in your room when you least expected it. :eek:
You might also think one of the Muppeteers is a bit creepy if you saw them transform into a wolf. (although I thought that was quite cool.)

JEANYLASER

Reaction score
Uncle Deadly tied me up bound and gagged on the floor and put me in the closet and locked it! Then Janice opened the closet door and untied me she rescued me from the cluches of the Uncle Deadly!

Fluffets

Reaction score
You would agree if he randomly showed up in your room when you least expected it. :eek:
You might also think one of the Muppeteers is a bit creepy if you saw them transform into a wolf. (although I thought that was quite cool.)
Ok:sympathy:, in the words of Kermit, from muppet party cruise
"That's not something you see every day but... I do.":smile:

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
I had a dream that there was a Muppet Central Convention, and we were all dressed up like different Muppets and somebody else and I were in charge of bringing donuts. (Those people probably had a bit of a shock seeing two girls dressed up as Janice and Mokey buying an incredibly large number of donuts) But before we could leave, :batty: showed up and had to count EVERY donut. (and we had at least 1,000,000 donuts total)

And I'm also starting to wonder why I was Mokey. I've never seen Fraggle Rock, except for that scene in MFC.