Dreams about Muppets...

Nekoshema

Reaction score
i've had two muppet dreams in my life. the one i want to have again i had after i had a bad day and i went to bed crying, i was sitting in the woods, after my friends ran away from me, laughing at me, and making fun of me, i was alone and crying, i heard someone tell me not to cry, i looked up and Scooter was standing in front of me. we talked for a bit until Richard Hunt came over and the three of us played together and made jokes... i remember before i woke up he [Scooter] started singing six-stringed orchestra, and Richard sat down beside me, hugged me, and said having my music that loud is bad... then i realized i left my music on lol

the second one scared me so much i wouldn't go back to sleep afterwords. dr. honeydew and beaker were standing beside my bed, and honeydew kept saying creepy things, and talking about freaky experiments, but beaker just stood there staring at me, he looked kinda angry. i thought i woke up, but didn't then again, i woke up, ran to the door and i heard honeydew ask me what i thought i was doing and he began to laugh as the floor turned into snakes. woke up again and he was standing beside my bed, woke up again, he was gone, woke up once more he was standing there wearing 3D glasses and looked blurry and said he just invented 3D, moving his hand back a forth a few times before he grabbed me and laughed again, i screamed and woke up once more to see the two of them staring at me, that's when honeydew looked at me and said 'an old friends mad with you. why do you keep trying to get away?' i asked who he was talking about, then he grabbed beaker's head, said 'Richard of corse' and ripped of beakers head to reveal a rather angry dead looking Richard Hunt glaring at me. i woke up screaming, and i didn't go back to sleep for the rest of the night. even the next night i slept with the light on.

Fluffets

Reaction score
i've had two muppet dreams in my life. the one i want to have again i had after i had a bad day and i went to bed crying, i was sitting in the woods, after my friends ran away from me, laughing at me, and making fun of me, i was alone and crying, i heard someone tell me not to cry, i looked up and Scooter was standing in front of me. we talked for a bit until Richard Hunt came over and the three of us played together and made jokes... i remember before i woke up he [Scooter] started singing six-stringed orchestra, and Richard sat down beside me, hugged me, and said having my music that loud is bad... then i realized i left my music on lol

the second one scared me so much i wouldn't go back to sleep afterwords. dr. honeydew and beaker were standing beside my bed, and honeydew kept saying creepy things, and talking about freaky experiments, but beaker just stood there staring at me, he looked kinda angry. i thought i woke up, but didn't then again, i woke up, ran to the door and i heard honeydew ask me what i thought i was doing and he began to laugh as the floor turned into snakes. woke up again and he was standing beside my bed, woke up again, he was gone, woke up once more he was standing there wearing 3D glasses and looked blurry and said he just invented 3D, moving his hand back a forth a few times before he grabbed me and laughed again, i screamed and woke up once more to see the two of them staring at me, that's when honeydew looked at me and said 'an old friends mad with you. why do you keep trying to get away?' i asked who he was talking about, then he grabbed beaker's head, said 'Richard of corse' and ripped of beakers head to reveal a rather angry dead looking Richard Hunt glaring at me. i woke up screaming, and i didn't go back to sleep for the rest of the night. even the next night i slept with the light on.
Omg that is so realistic and creepy, I got freaked out at the "Richard of-course" bit :embarrassed:.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
So I'm not the only one who's had dreams involving being in the woods with Richard Hunt. Although in my dream, for some reason, he was a werewolf. I guess that's just my crazy unpredictable mind doing what it does best.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
I found this dream fairly odd because I've only seen about 2 or 3 episodes of Muppet Babies, but for some reason I dreamed I was dressed up as Skeeter for Halloween.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
So I'm not the only one who's had dreams involving being in the woods with Richard Hunt. Although in my dream, for some reason, he was a werewolf. I guess that's just my crazy unpredictable mind doing what it does best.
Whoa...Richard Hunt as a werewolf. While it's well-documented that he was an energetic goof-off, I don't think we have any instances of him howling at the moon. :wink: (nervously fingers some pieces of silver, just in case)

I agree, Nekoshema - that second dream is fairly creepy, but I really love the first one.

And I'm going to continue this running streak of dreams about Richard and Scooter by describing one I had last night. I was attending some play in the town that I cover for the paper, and Richard, with Scooter on his arm, was acting as the narrator. And every now and then he'd add some quip or offhand remark that wasn't in the script, and the audience would start laughing loudly. :smile:

It was all sandwiched between several other fragments of dream, including one vaguely connected to some episode of "Law and Order."

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Yeah, you're right...and you know, I just heard this dog howling across the street a little while ago...

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Yeah, you're right...and you know, I just heard this dog howling across the street a little while ago...
Are you certain it was a dog? *tries to play dramatic music on clarinet, but accidentally plays a bunch of random notes. Oops* Dun dun dun. (and it wasn't like he was attacking unsuspecting townsfolk or anything like that in that dream)

Nekoshema

Reaction score
Omg that is so realistic and creepy, I got freaked out at the "Richard of-course" bit :embarrassed:.
glad to see it scared you too, i guess. i was scared stiff for almost three days, i couldn't believe i could dream something like that. i'm just glad he didn't look really bad, but the image is still burned into my brain... and i'm still angry at honeydew, i know it wasn't him but a dream, but... *shakes fist* :wink:

Nekoshema

Reaction score
Whoa...Richard Hunt as a werewolf. While it's well-documented that he was an energetic goof-off, I don't think we have any instances of him howling at the moon. :wink: (nervously fingers some pieces of silver, just in case)

I agree, Nekoshema - that second dream is fairly creepy, but I really love the first one.

And I'm going to continue this running streak of dreams about Richard and Scooter by describing one I had last night. I was attending some play in the town that I cover for the paper, and Richard, with Scooter on his arm, was acting as the narrator. And every now and then he'd add some quip or offhand remark that wasn't in the script, and the audience would start laughing loudly. :smile:

It was all sandwiched between several other fragments of dream, including one vaguely connected to some episode of "Law and Order."
lol, that sound cool. :wink: i wish i could have dreams like that, he was sort of in my dream last night, as i was waking up i was drowning, and everytime i got close to shore, he was standing there, trying to grab my arm, but i couldn't grab it... i wonder if that means anything?