Dreams about Muppets...

muppets2

Reaction score
well i dreamed that i was in a dark room and all of a sudden animal came in the room and scared me then the lights went on and every single muppet except for kermit was starring at me like they wanted something then ms piggy said youve got to save kermie he's in trobule and if u dont hi-yah then gonzo said can u join us on are quest to rescue kermit and restore peace in muppetland (my dreamworld)

well ill tell the rest later it gets better...:smile:

muppets2

Reaction score
well half of the dream was real and half was fake so.... yea

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
well half of the dream was real and half was fake so.... yea
Most of the time I can't post it or write it right away, so sometimes these dreams I post about have been mixed up a bit, but the basis of all of them was a real dream. (Even the RHLC elevator dream)

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Okay, I had this dream a while back, but I didn't post it until now:
I was at Disney World on a ride similar to Spaceship Earth with two girls and a boy, and we traveled back in time. There were a bunch of people who appeared to be from around the American Revolution or Civil War or something else in American history, and they all had shovels and were digging a large hole in the dirt. (origins of Grand Canyon, perhaps? LOL.) Then the four of us got bored and for some reason we started acting out a Vet Hospital scene from the Muppet Show.

muppets2

Reaction score
well i will continue now

as soon as gonzo finished his sentence elmo flew through the wall and said you muppets will never find kermit as long as im alive then elmo set a bomb in the middle of the room and boarded a ship (ufo) right before it expolded everyone said NOOOOO! as they were blast into the air seperated on diffrent coutries around the world

to be continued