Dreams about Muppets...

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
This one was very weird. (Then again, what isn't weird in my mind?) There was also some mix between Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Scooby Doo, something old western, and the Jonas Brothers.

I was at the school dance, and Richard Hunt and Janice were the DJs. It was very cool, especially since between songs, they would make random jokes involving the song title, singer, etc. It was so awesome, and I got a chance to chat with them for a while, but my mom woke me up just before I could ask them for autographs. :mad: Just because it's past 1:00 pm doesn't give you permission to tear your daughter away from a fantasy involving her favorite Muppeteer.

Nekoshema

Reaction score
:mad: Just because it's past 1:00 pm doesn't give you permission to tear your daughter away from a fantasy involving her favorite Muppeteer.
hahaha. i think there's a law somewhere.

cool dream, i haven't dreamt about Richard in a while, i don't think, he might have been in my dream last night, but i'm not sure, cuz i was talking to someone, but i was alone the whole time, yet it sounded just like him.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
This one is fairly odd, seeing as I'm almost certain I've never met anybody on these boards, but I had a dream involving being in an elevator with the RHLC members. (or at least some of them) That was a bit creepy.

Fluffets

Reaction score
This one is fairly odd, seeing as I'm almost certain I've never met anybody on these boards, but I had a dream involving being in an elevator with the RHLC members. (or at least some of them) That was a bit creepy.
RHLC?

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Dream #1: I dreamed I was watching some 50s black and white movie with James Earl Jones. He played an African who met some skinny white South African supermodel (or wannabe, anyway). They were discussing how to make their dreams come true and James' character said Kermit could help them. The rest of the movie was about them trying to get to the United States (either or New York or the swamp) so they could get advice from Kermit.

Dream #2: Since I've been playing Batman Arkham Asylum, I had a dream that I was with a large group of people. We ended up in a cave and there was a green poison gas set off by the Riddler. Batman got us all to safety outside and we crossed a large river. I stopped once I got over and went back over a large stone slab that acted as a bridge, saying I had to wait for something. Eventually, a coconut floated down the river and I caught it. They asked what it was and I said a rare bleach nut. Eventually we ended up at a large playhouse theater where Scarecrow was attacking with a gas that didn't make people afraid, but made people hallucinate their darkest fantasies.

Raise your hand if you see where this is going.

Yes, I actually sniffed the bleach nut and spotted Scarecrow (I had been hallucinating myself apparently, and he was appearing to be a regular member of our group). I used the bleach nut to snap the most violent people out of their fantasies and then I used it on Scarecrow himself. He started hallucinating that Animal was chasing him (he only heard Animal and was frightened that he couldn't see who was growling and yelling BAD MAN at him, LOL). And then I woke up.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You remember the old game show Tic Tac Dough hosted by Wink Martindale? Well, I dreamt that the SST Muppets were contestants. Elmo had just won some money after picking one of the eight good squares. Bert had the next turn, but he kept picking the square with the dragon. He was rully down about it. Eventually his pick netted him a win and the Count was next. Naturally, he chose square 9 and got the dragon, which didn't phase him as he commented it reminded him of the cute dragon he had back at the castle. Woke up after that.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
(probably mainly made up of scooter fans)
It's not just Scooter fans. I hardly even knew who he was until I started watching TMS last summer, although I was a fan of both Janice and Beaker before I even knew they had the same Muppeteer performing both of them.
I have to admit though now I do seem to be taking a liking to Beaker.:eek::smile:
Meep meep.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Oh brother.:stick_out_tongue:(probably mainly made up of scooter fans) I have to admit though now I do seem to be taking a liking to Beaker.:eek::smile:
Well, yes, we do have quite a few Scooter fans in our ranks - I happen to be one of them. But we're also fans of Statler, Beaker, Janice, Sweetums, Forgetful Jones, Don Music, Junior Gorg...okay, no time for the whole list. But you get the idea.

Interesting dream about us being in the elevator, Gelfling Girl. A few of us have met in person - I met heralde and Fragglemuppet at the big SST 40 event here in NJ back in January. But who knows...maybe we'll all get to meet someday.

As for me and dreams...I keep having this recurring dream that I'm headed on a trip to Canada - and the dream always centers around the moment where I'm crossing the border. It started just over a year ago, and I've had border-crossing dreams every now and then since then.