Dreams about Muppets...

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
I've had a few dreams lately, but I haven't had the time to post about them.

In one, I was playing Dorothy in a Henson-involved remake of The Wizard of Oz, and Toto was a puppet instead of a real dog. (as for who was the puppeteer, I'll let you guess from the previous dreams :wink:) It was so much fun, but the director was so strict. Even worse than Sam the Eagle! :attitude: At one point I forgot the lyrics, so "Toto" ended up singing the second verse of "Somewhere over the Rainbow," and the director was so annoyed at us.

Also, there was another dream where I was performing on TMS in a scene involving a duet between a dog (Jerry Nelson, not Richard Hunt) and a cat (myself) It was pretty funny, my cat character trying to be serious in the song while Jerry's dog character would randomly start barking loudly, a bit like Rita and Animal in the "Fever" number. :halo:

Nekoshema

Reaction score
Is it possible that I may be too obsessed? :eek:
hee, maybe. i tend to have one every year, but when i was stuck for two weeks with my sister and all she wanted to talk about was muppets and all she wanted to watch was muppets and all she [well, you get the idea] i had a muppet or muppeteer in every one of my dreams for a month. i haven't had any muppet dreams in a while, so, maybe you are, but if you're happy with that, who really cares? :wink:

Mary Louise

Reaction score
Last night, I dreamed that I was riding in a car or a bus or something and saw this big red convertible...being driven by Rizzo and the other rats! Some of them were pulling together to turn the steering wheel, and others were working the gearshift.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Last night I dreamt that I saw a 1980s TV commercial for the Muppet compilation videos from playhouse, but instead of showing clips, they just showed regular adults holding the videos in their hands.

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
I had a dream I visited the Muppet Workshop. The only thing is it looked NOTHING like the Muppet Workshop. I did see Rowlf, Animal, and maybe a Fraggle. Then for some reason there was a dinosaur outside the office window, (and no it wasn't Earl Sinclair, sadly...)

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
I had a dream that I was at Disney World/land with Scooter, Janice, Floyd, and Robin. :wink::sing::flirt: I wanna go to Florida/California. *pouty face*

Scooterthegofer

Reaction score
I had this dream where the Muppets had profiles on the web, and Scooter had one, but he was listed as "Scoots the Rainbow Owl." Gaaaah!

analeisa

Reaction score
I had a really weird Muppet dream a couple weeks ago. Here it is:

Some lesser known/back ground Muppets are tired of going un-noticed so they use the supper catchy Muppet songs to take over the world by mind control. Kermit, Fozzie, Gonzo, etc. are horrified because the Muppets use their skills in entertainment to make people happy. They decide to battle the other Muppets but before they do Kermit says to Miss Piggy: "If this doesn't... go as planned, you should know that I really do love you. You have always been right about us being meant to me."

So, the evil Muppets are ruling the world from a creepy looking castle and the good Mupets storm it. Fozzie tells jokes so funny that guards pass out from laughing. Camilla pulls the trigger on a canon and Gonzo flies out to randomly tackle people. I can't remember any other fighting techniques but they win. Mickey Mouse congratulates them on peace being restored (since he's their boss now, I guess) and Kermit marries Miss Piggy for real. The end!

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
I had the oddest dream that I was on the game show Lingo with Janice, and we were playing against my math teacher and Sam. :flirt::attitude:

Schfifty

Reaction score
I dreamed a dream last year where I stayed in a 19th century hotel, and there was a mysterious murderer who looked like James Buchanan. I ducked right before his gun fired and fled as fast as I could to a lake, along with Dorothy Gale from The Wizard of Oz. Shortly after I reached the body of water, a statue-like muppet riding an old-fashioned airplane flew in to the rescue! I flew all the way to Chicago on board w/ Dorothy, my old friends and Muppets; we stopped at McDonald's to eat. THE END! :smile: