1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Dreams about Muppets...

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by punkNpuppets, Nov 1, 2002.

1. Mo Frackle

Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

I a dream about a week ago where Gonzo was performing a new act with Beauregard. I figured it must have been from an early Beauregard episode, as he seemed less naive here. Of course, in reality, we all know that Beauregard's been pretty much the same all his life. But again, it's a dream, so logic doesn't matter.

Anyway, Gonzo was wearing one of his colorful 'stunt' costumes, and he and Beau were at the top of a diving board on stage. Gonzo was about to shoot Beau across the theater with some sort of giant sling-shot. Kermit came up right as Beau was about to go. Beau said someting like, "sorry, I have to go through with this".

And he did. Gonzo shot him across the theater, over the audience, and all the while, Beau had a giant toilet plunger in front of him. The plunger (with Beau still holding on) hit a film screen on the other side of theater (behind the audience) were old TMS clips were shown.

I had another dream where I visited a very realistic Hooper's store (in fact, it looked totally different from the one on Sesame. Not only that, it wasn't even on Sesame Street. It was just a generic urban neighborhood). I can't remember what exactly I was in there for, but I think someone had prompted me to try to steal something (which is odd, as I'd never steal, especially not from Hooper's). Strangely, there were some old used Disney VHS tapes in the store.

Anyway, Mr. Hooper came in and asked me what I wanted. The way he intereracted with me, it seemed as though he already knew me pretty well.

The last part I remember is some character that sort of looked liked Ernie singing some really catchy song that I tried to remember once I woke up, but eventually could not.
    DrDientes and FrackleFan2012 like this.
  2. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

Hmmm, let me try to remember the whole dream I had yesterday morning. It was kind of a Brave Little Toaster/Fraggle Rock crossover. I was in a room that looked like the livingroom of my old apartment, (I've had a lot of dreams that take place there lately), surrounded by the appliances from the movie. I think the fraggles were there as well, but since Boober was the star of the dream, it may just have been him. Anyway, some new appliance, may have been a toaster or a microwave or something else cubical was trying to convince Boober to come up to Dock's place for a visit. Boober, predictably, didn't want to because he was too nervous. He did agree though to go for a walk in outer space. It was only later that it occurred to me that in order to get outside he had to go through the workshop, so what was the difference? Anyway, out they went, and I'm just sort of traveling unseen along with them. They're having a conversation, and Boober reveals that he has a 60-year-old grandson named Todd who's bipolar. Somehow they wind up at an airport and they're gonna take a trip somewhere, and Boober worries about how Todd will be at traveling after them on his own. Something about him not being able to follow directions well.
    :sigh:

Weird!
  3. MissMusical12

MissMusical12 Well-Known Member

I had a dream a few nights ago where the Electric Mayhem drove me and whoever my prom date was to my prom and sang "Night Life" on the way. Then they decided crashed my prom.....

At point I think my guy friends and the Mayhem (minus Janice because she knew better) were singing "I'm On A Boat" by The Lonely Island. Then I ditched my prom date for Animal and we tangoed.

I don't remember much else, but let's just say it was one crazy prom. :crazy:
  4. AlittleMayhem

AlittleMayhem Well-Known Member

Yup, sounds about right. :D:sing::flirt::cool::halo: [​IMG]
    LeahXZoot4Evur and MissMusical12 like this.
  5. MissMusical12

How did you get that Lips smilie!?!! I'm jealous....
    LeahXZoot4Evur likes this.
  6. AlittleMayhem

It's not mine, it's Effie's (otherwise known as ilovemusic here on MC). I just looked it up on deviantart, ( http://effiequisquilla.deviantart.com/art/Lips-smiley-270830724 )clicked the "Download image" button, copied the URL on the top bow that popped up, then went back here, clicked on the Insert/edit image icon, pasted it, clicked insert and [​IMG].

(BTW, if Effie happens to be reading this, thanks! :))
  7. MissMusical12

Oooooh. Okay.
  8. AlittleMayhem

I think I dreamed of Muppeteers last night... o__O
    FrackleFan2012 likes this.
  9. FrackleFan2012

FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

Ooh. What happened in that dream?
  10. AlittleMayhem

I can't exactly remember. I think there were three of them and they were playing cards.
  11. Mo Frackle

Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

A few nights ago, I had a Muppeteer dream. I dreamt that I met several of the performers (Peter Linz, Leslie Carrera-Rudolph, Kevin Clash, Pam Arciero, and a few others, including a friend of mine who worked with the performers before). Anyway, they greeted me, and apparently I was auditioning for them. I was nervous as heck, especially since I don't think I was prepared for something like this.

Last night, I dreamt I saw Carrol Spinney and Oscar giving a talk somewhere. I decided I was going to meet Carrol after he finished. But strangely he didn't seem interested in what I had to say. Until somebody else spoke to him. Then he wanted to hear what I had to say. Very odd, as that doesn't sound like the Carrol Spinney I heard about.
  12. FrackleFan2012

I had a dream where I was watching rare segments in which The Count was singing on the number of the day and that song was similar to "Cloud Nine". In another version, The Count was singing the same song, but this time, holding Robin the Frog harmonizing with The Count (Wow, two voices of Jerry Nelson singing at the same time). Also, in my dream, there was a comic strip or clip in which Molly Monster or some other female Muppet calls why Boo Monster is called by that name. Boo Monster gave a really loud "BOOOOOOO" which surprised her. Boo replied, "That's why." That's all I could remember.
  13. Mister Muppet

Mister Muppet Well-Known Member

I had a dream where there was me and a muppet banana where having some crazy adventure it was weird but cool at the same time
    LeahXZoot4Evur likes this.
  14. MissMusical12

I had this one dream where Sam the Eagle replaced my AP US History teacher. All I remember is that one of my friends threw an eraser at Sam and made my friend write his name 20 times on the board (Sam would be such an old school teacher it wouldn't even be funny.)
  15. Robinz

Robinz New Member

In my dream, I saw a green box. I opened it just to find Pepe inside :D:cool::flirt::halo::sing::):(:o:p:sympathy::zany::crazy::sigh::boo::busy::attitude::batty::cluck::concern::confused::coy::cry::dreamy::drool::eek::electric::excited::fanatic::fishy::grouchy::grr::hungry::insatiable::jim::laugh::mad::news::oops::ouch::rolleyes::scary::search::shifty::skeptical::sleep::smirk::super:;):wisdom:
  16. FrackleFan2012

You found all of those Muppets besides Pepe in it? (Just wondering.)
  17. mupcollector1

mupcollector1 Well-Known Member

I just had one last night that I was on a cruse ship with the classic Muppeteers and I guess I was kind of looking like Steve Whitmire with long blonde hair and a bit of a beard and I see Dave Golez climbing up to the crows next to perform Gonzo singing his trademark song from The Muppet Movie and I happen to perform a second Gonzo next to him, both of the puppets were the season 2 / season 3 Gonzo's And I realized "huh, my imitation isn't that bad after all." (maybe I was thinking of myself doing Muppet imitations which I rarely do because of respect for the characters). And at the end of the duet, the two Gonzo's have their sholders around each other looking out at the sunset.

And I woke up some time later. Usually my dreams are nightmares. lol And Muppet Nightmares are the worst, trust me. lol

Strange that I found this thread on the form's home page. Perhaps it was meant for me to post this. lol
  18. FrackleFan2012

I had a dreams a few days ago where I was at some ballroom and Matt Vogel came out The Count and Grover (I don't know why Grover was performed by Matt in that appearance). There was also another puppeteer which puppets I don't know he/she came out with. I talked with The Count and The Count said that he was having a great time counting on Sesame Street. The Count's voice was kind of a mix between Jerry Nelson's and Matt Vogel's performance. I thought that dream was all real since I was waiting for The Count's new voice to be revealed.
    Better wait for months to find out.
  19. FrackleFan2012

I had a nightmare where I looked up on the internet and I found out Frank Oz has died. :(
    It was so terrible that I thought this news was real.
  20. TheWeirdoGirl

TheWeirdoGirl Well-Known Member

Last night I had a dream that I met a few Muppeteers. The only part that I can specifically remember is when I met Richard Hunt, of all people. For some reason he was sitting in a row of metal folding chairs. I was standing behind the chairs, and suddenly I realized "Wait a minute, that's Richard Hunt!" I was really nervous, but I went up to him and said hello, then he smiled at me and said hi. That's all I remember. It didn't even occur to me while I was dreaming that Richard passed away three or four years before I was born. Usually I realize that kind of thing during my dreams. :p