Dreams about Muppets...

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
a History of Henson cart ride through a dark tunnel with several animatronics re-enacting big scenes in Henson history? Imagine the rainbow connection, tales of tinkerdee, sam and friends, the intro to FR, a string of SS musical numbers (must include C is for Cookie!:insatiable:), battles from Labyrinth (it would be awesome with an animatronic david bowie!), TMS intro plus other TMS bits, special greetings from Kermit and maybe (for kiddies) Elmo, and a great musical finale
That sounds so cool! Looks like all the MC members could probably team up and create our own theme park dedicated to the work of Jim Henson.

muppets2

Reaction score
That sounds so cool! Looks like all the MC members could probably team up and create our own theme park dedicated to the work of Jim Henson.
that would be a fun game divide mc in to teams and see which one creates the best rollar coaster

Fluffets

Reaction score
that would be a fun game divide mc in to teams and see which one creates the best rollar coaster
Lol. I'd be up for designing but I hate making things, it gets me so frustrated!:smile:

Fluffets

Reaction score
Wait I think I just realized something, ignore my previous post.:smile:

muppets2

Reaction score
Yeah but I don't know how to find it, did you start the thread? Is it in new posts perhaps?
no i didnt start it only moderators and admins can post game threads and the game suggetsion thread is under the games category