1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Dreams about Muppets...

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by punkNpuppets, Nov 1, 2002.

1. LeahXZoot4Evur

LeahXZoot4Evur Well-Known Member

I had a dream once, it was when misskermie's story, Leah and Zoot Forever, actually came true! And there was alot of TrumpetGirlXLips and LeahXZoot and FloydXJanice....SO MUCH ROMANCE!!!!!
  2. FrackleFan2012

FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

I had a dream last night where I was watching and reading an interactive book online with illustrated versions of characters including Elmo, Abby Cadabby, Baby Scooter, and Big Bird on the cover of the book. I opened the book and it was a live-action version of the story. The story started out with Elmo, Big Bird, and other characters in the office. There was one person wearing a pig's snout and The Count appeared and counted him as "one squeal". When two more people wearing pigs' snouts appeared in the office, The Count said something like "Three squeals!" The Count thought there was going to more people with pig's snouts soon.
    Then, Big Bird and Snuffy were in a barn setting wearing cowboy outfits. They started singing a song that was like a mix of "Wash Your Hands Before You Eat" and "Home on the Range". Then the characters started going to a concert. When the many people wearing pigs' snouts were in the audience, The Count lost track of how many people were many pigs' snouts. Suprisingly, Samson and Tiffy from Sesamstrasse, the German version of Sesame Street performed on stage and there was Lew Zealand, Shakey Sanchez, Scabby Frackle (the light blue one), and Miss Finch from Follow That Bird in the audience.
    That's all I could remember about that dream. It was really fun.
    Mo Frackle likes this.
  3. Mister Muppet

Mister Muppet Well-Known Member

A While back i had a dream when I owned The Official Gonzo and Animal muppet's
    but i accidently broke gonzo somehow :concern: and then i started to panic.

Another one i've had was i was in the jungle with three muppet whatnots and we were searching for scooter. Who had gone missing and kermit had sent us to find him we finally found him in the middle of the jungle where we were attacked by some strange animals. Me and scooter escaped but the whatnots were left behind :(
    Mo Frackle likes this.
  4. Mo Frackle

Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

Those poor Whatnots.
    Mister Muppet likes this.
  5. Bob Smith

Bob Smith Member

I had a dream that i got to meet marty robinson, peter linz and david rudman. But the weirdset/scariest part was that day i got a email from marty and peter and a call from david :eek:
  6. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Why don't I ever get good dreams like that? Mine are always about random people chasing me or tickling me... :sigh:
  7. Mo Frackle

Hey, consider yourself lucky. I hardly remember half the dreams I have anymore.
  8. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

I probably forget the good dreams and only end up remembering the weird ones... :p
    Mo Frackle likes this.
  9. Mo Frackle

I rarely get Muppet dreams these days, but lately I have had a few in which I finally get a chance to meet one of the performers. Usually, I'll wake up before it really goes anywhere. In fact, I remember there was one where I met Carrol Spinney. I tried to talk to him, but he had to leave to take part in some Sesame-related parade. Now I know exactly how Walter felt after having that Muppet nightmare.
  10. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

It's odd though, as much as I think about the Muppets, I rarely get Muppet dreams. I think that my dreams more stem from my fears rather than my loves.

(So does that mean that I fear people tickling me? :p)
  11. PanthraDion

PanthraDion Well-Known Member

Same here! I find that really annoying.
  12. Mo Frackle

It's very odd. Usually, if I dream about something that I love (like the Muppets), it will only happen if I just barely thought about that something during the day. If I spend most of the day thinking about the Muppets, chances are my dream later that night will be totally lacking in anything Muppety.
  13. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

I guess that's why I never get Muppet dreams...the Muppets are in my head constantly... :p
  14. Mo Frackle

Is there more I could have said... now they're only Muppets in my head. That's why my dreams aren't very deep. Sometimes even obsessed Muppet fans have boring sleep.

I don't know why I did that...
    CaseytheMuppet, Hubert and DrDientes like this.
  15. Mo Frackle

I a dream about a week ago where Gonzo was performing a new act with Beauregard. I figured it must have been from an early Beauregard episode, as he seemed less naive here. Of course, in reality, we all know that Beauregard's been pretty much the same all his life. But again, it's a dream, so logic doesn't matter.

Anyway, Gonzo was wearing one of his colorful 'stunt' costumes, and he and Beau were at the top of a diving board on stage. Gonzo was about to shoot Beau across the theater with some sort of giant sling-shot. Kermit came up right as Beau was about to go. Beau said someting like, "sorry, I have to go through with this".

And he did. Gonzo shot him across the theater, over the audience, and all the while, Beau had a giant toilet plunger in front of him. The plunger (with Beau still holding on) hit a film screen on the other side of theater (behind the audience) were old TMS clips were shown.

I had another dream where I visited a very realistic Hooper's store (in fact, it looked totally different from the one on Sesame. Not only that, it wasn't even on Sesame Street. It was just a generic urban neighborhood). I can't remember what exactly I was in there for, but I think someone had prompted me to try to steal something (which is odd, as I'd never steal, especially not from Hooper's). Strangely, there were some old used Disney VHS tapes in the store.

Anyway, Mr. Hooper came in and asked me what I wanted. The way he intereracted with me, it seemed as though he already knew me pretty well.

The last part I remember is some character that sort of looked liked Ernie singing some really catchy song that I tried to remember once I woke up, but eventually could not.
    DrDientes and FrackleFan2012 like this.
  16. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

Hmmm, let me try to remember the whole dream I had yesterday morning. It was kind of a Brave Little Toaster/Fraggle Rock crossover. I was in a room that looked like the livingroom of my old apartment, (I've had a lot of dreams that take place there lately), surrounded by the appliances from the movie. I think the fraggles were there as well, but since Boober was the star of the dream, it may just have been him. Anyway, some new appliance, may have been a toaster or a microwave or something else cubical was trying to convince Boober to come up to Dock's place for a visit. Boober, predictably, didn't want to because he was too nervous. He did agree though to go for a walk in outer space. It was only later that it occurred to me that in order to get outside he had to go through the workshop, so what was the difference? Anyway, out they went, and I'm just sort of traveling unseen along with them. They're having a conversation, and Boober reveals that he has a 60-year-old grandson named Todd who's bipolar. Somehow they wind up at an airport and they're gonna take a trip somewhere, and Boober worries about how Todd will be at traveling after them on his own. Something about him not being able to follow directions well.
    :sigh:

Weird!
  17. MissMusical12

MissMusical12 Well-Known Member

I had a dream a few nights ago where the Electric Mayhem drove me and whoever my prom date was to my prom and sang "Night Life" on the way. Then they decided crashed my prom.....

At point I think my guy friends and the Mayhem (minus Janice because she knew better) were singing "I'm On A Boat" by The Lonely Island. Then I ditched my prom date for Animal and we tangoed.

I don't remember much else, but let's just say it was one crazy prom. :crazy:
  18. AlittleMayhem

AlittleMayhem Well-Known Member

Yup, sounds about right. :D:sing::flirt::cool::halo: [​IMG]
    LeahXZoot4Evur and MissMusical12 like this.
  19. MissMusical12

MissMusical12 Well-Known Member

How did you get that Lips smilie!?!! I'm jealous....
    LeahXZoot4Evur likes this.
  20. AlittleMayhem

AlittleMayhem Well-Known Member

It's not mine, it's Effie's (otherwise known as ilovemusic here on MC). I just looked it up on deviantart, ( http://effiequisquilla.deviantart.com/art/Lips-smiley-270830724 )clicked the "Download image" button, copied the URL on the top bow that popped up, then went back here, clicked on the Insert/edit image icon, pasted it, clicked insert and [​IMG].

(BTW, if Effie happens to be reading this, thanks! :))