Dreams about Muppets...

Sprocket77

Reaction score
In a recent dream from last Wednesday, I was watching the U.S. Acres episode Wanted Wade on VHS recorded from Toon Disney, and right before What Harm Can It Do begun, when Wade said "Can they?" in a funny voice, the tape cut to the Muppets singing "I Love You" from Barney and Friends, then it said "Please stay tuned following this presentation for baby photos of the Muppets", which turned out to be the scary maze face and Muppet and Sesame Street Rule 34.
Weirdest. Dream. Ever.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Last night I dreamt that I went to Walt Disney World and the Sweetums walk-around was actually there to sign autographs. I know that while a walk-around sometimes appears in events at the park he's not supposed to sign autographs, pose for pictures, or be close-up to the guests (because it's easier to see the head of his performer through his mouth). But I was informed that Sweetums is allowed to sign autographs on very rare occasions, as long as he's dressed in drag.

And I was first in line for the autograph. but I found that I forgot to bring either of the autograph books I had from previous trips AND forgot to buy a new one (last time I went we forgot to bring the autograph book and bought a new one). But I was able to pick up a piece of blank paper that was on the ground and got Sweetums to sign it. Then one of my friends who wasn't in line asked me to get her an autograph, so I found another piece of trash paper... But I was told that Sweetums was only allowed to sign one autograph that's not in an autograph book per day.

Sprocket77

Reaction score
I had a dream last night where a Kermit walk-around came by my house. We even got pictures taken of each other...but alas, this moment was only a fantasy. :frown:

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Last night, I dreamt that I was watching Sesamstrasse on The Hub in German. This episode had Samson, Tiffy, a male human guest star, and maybe some other Muppets at an inside swimming pool. I got excited when Tiffy spoke (I don't why I was acting all this excited like that. Maybe, I haven't seen enough Tiffy clips between 2000 and 2005.) That airing on The Hub only showed the Street Story part of the episode.
I didn't expect The Hub to air Sesamstrasse during that dream but it was only fantasy.

FraggleLover130

Reaction score
One time I had a dream that I had to throw muppets out of a plane because there was too much weight and we were going down (Big Bird, Sweetums, and Snuffy had to go out the back door) (somehow there was a back door)
OH NOOO!!!!!
:eek:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Last night I dreamt that I was watching The Muppet Revue, and it had short transitions that were clips from the first three movies, in some cases characters were rotoscoped (I think that's the right word) out of clips into other clips. And it wasn't just Muppet movies... One Muppet clip had footage for Young Biff and his gang from Back to the Future super-imposed into one clip, repeating on a loop.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Last night, I had a dream where Ernie, Bert, The Count, Wolle, Pferd, the Wolf, and Finchen appeared on the game show, Weakest Link. For those who don't know that game show, the information is right in this link.
I remember at the beginning of the show that all of the Muppets (except for The Count) were sitting a circular desk thinking about what they're going to do on tonight's program. Later on, The Count and the other Muppets appeared to help the human contestants. That's all I could remember about that dream.