Dreams about Muppets...

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Last night, I had a dream where The Count (dressed in the same outfit as CinderElmo) appeared behind red curtains and his introduction music was a snippet of "Tocatta and Fugue in D minor".
He introduced a Sesame Street advertisement that contained Pook-a-Looz versions of Elmo, Big Bird, Cookie Monster, Ernie, Bert, Lola and Pancho from Plaza Sesamo, and Pino, Ieniemienie, Tommie, and Purk from Sesamstraat. from The commercial took place in an outdoor park. The commercial was featured in English, Spanish, and Dutch. I remember that the Fuchsia Honker was in the background during the commercial while the Pook-a-Looz toys were bouncing around through the park.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I had a dream last night that there was a special on the Hub and it was about celebrating its 50th anniversary of the Doctor Who show. There would be guest stars such as John Cleese er... I don't know the rest and including Kermit, Miss Piggy, Rowlf the Dog, Gonzo, Rizzo the Rat, Walter, Bunsen Honeydew & Beaker, Grover, Elmo, Scooter, Bert & Ernie, Fozzie Bear, Prarie Dawn, Big Bird, Elmo. and Red & Gobo Fraggle.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
I had a dream last night that there was a special on the Hub and it was about celebrating its 50th anniversary of the Doctor Who show. There would be guest stars such as John Cleese er... I don't know the rest and including Kermit, Miss Piggy, Rowlf the Dog, Gonzo, Rizzo the Rat, Walter, Bunsen Honeydew & Beaker, Grover, Elmo, Scooter, Bert & Ernie, Fozzie Bear, Prarie Dawn, Big Bird, Elmo. and Red & Gobo Fraggle.
That's nice.

Sprocket77

Reaction score
I had a strange dream a few nights ago. In the dream, I was watching some Sesame Street Christmas special. Grover had his "Fuzzyface" looks, and Oscar the Grouch wasn't even in the special.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
I had a dream where I was watching Fraggle Rock episode, "New Trash Heap in Town", and there was an added scene with Gillis Fraggle was talking to Red, Mokey, and a few other Fraggles including Aunt Granny Fraggle about a new anthem for Mokey as the new Trash Heap. I think the other scenes in the episode were the same.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Last night, I had a dream where I was watching the Sesame Street video, Sing Yourself Silly!, and I saw a new clip with Jamie Fox (the red fox), a golden-tan fox, and some black mammal singing and dancing to a Vaudeville song in C-Major in a light blue background. They were singing a song similar to "I'm Looking Over a Four Leaf Clover". After the song ended, the clip where The Count counts seven bananas is shown and then, it showed the animals singing again but this time a key higher. Other clips added included a scene with Rosita and a fruit basket.

Janice+Floyd<3

Reaction score
Last night I dreamt that I got to meet janice we talked, took selfies and hugged and i gave her a little kiss on the head then I woke up all like 'dang it!!'

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Last night I dreamt I was watching the final scene from The Muppet Movie, and actually spotted Lips there, in the back, right in front of Big Bird. And it made me wonder if the puppet had been around for two years before appearing on TV.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
. I had a dream where I kept a purple background Fraggle puppet that had light green hair. This particular Fraggle can be seen in "The Finger of Light", "We Love You, Wembley", "I Don't Care", and "Marooned". I believe I was playing with that Fraggle too much.

. Also on that same night, I dreamt about Samson and Feli Filu talking about how Tiffy was nice to the neighbors of Sesamstrasse.

. I also saw rare photos that took place in the Muppet Workshop where one included Gloat, Snake Frackle, and Light Purple Frackle that took place in 1980. I wasn't sure who the person was in one of the photos.

. There was also a rendition of "Is It True?" sung by the Wizard of Fraggle Rock. There was also Gobo, Mokey, Boober, Red, 7-Words-Max, some background Fraggles including the same light purple Fraggle I mentioned earlier, and Marvin the Martian from Looney Tunes (how did he get there?). This also had Wembley peaking out during the song.